Dilly Dallying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Kera Blacc
    Alrighty. Technically I'm now a Member of your Order. Need something to bide my time and get this chica rolling.
    Whos down for some rable rousing? :P

I'm up for whatever. be it a fun sparring match (No serious injuries here - Imma newbie), a mission to kype a masters spiked rum. Or some chillax situation where it could literally be anything boring (ala social).

Any of you jedi up or some fun?
  2. Farran Esrimoure
    Farran Esrimoure
    When did you get to Ossus? Who recruited you?
  3. Kera Blacc
    Kera Blacc
    >>Kaie<<
    We're pretty much entering her ship on Ryloth venturing to wherever.
  4. Farran Esrimoure
    Farran Esrimoure
    My interpretation of the ending of the Hunting the Wermo thread is very different than what you are making it seem to be.

However, be that as it may, if you're wanting to have this character be a Jedi, I would recommend that you start with a thread asking for a master rather than a solo training thread. You will need a master or you will not progress.
  5. Halajiin Rabeak
    Halajiin Rabeak
    Also, the Landing Pad subforum inside the Ossus subforum is the perfect place to introduce your character to the Order. A lot has been established on Ossus, and posts in the Landing Pad are looked at as introductions to the setting.
  6. Kera Blacc
    Kera Blacc
    Alrighty
  7. Halajiin Rabeak
    Halajiin Rabeak
    I just read "Hunting the Wermo," and I have to agree with Farran that you may be wholly misunderstanding how it's ended. Kaie made it pretty clear that she didn't want a violent murderer as her apprentice, and based on Kera's actions and behavior I don't think she's Jedi material in any way. I would rethink your motives for joining the Jedi Order, or at the very least realize that how Kera has been played will not be tolerated by the Jedi, and she will have to change drastically if she is to fit in with the Order.
  8. Kera Blacc
    Kera Blacc
    Alrighty posted my Arrival Thread.
    Hopefully we can get this sorted and make me a full fledged Padawan within the Order.
  9. Halajiin Rabeak
    Halajiin Rabeak
    I dunno, murdering someone and stealing their ship aren't really good selling points for a prospective Jedi. I don't get the impression that you intend to make any changes at all, so I wouldn't count on getting accepted as a padawan, to be totally honest. Especially when Kaie will be able to tell the other masters all about Kera's behavior. If it's power Kera is after, she ought to go to Tanaab, she'd be a much better fit there. On Ossus she'll be expected to act like a Jedi, mind, heart and soul.
  10. Kera Blacc
    Kera Blacc
    I haven't murdered anyone... Yet.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast