Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lemonade! [open]

Aiden Rennure

Lemonade! [open]

SUPR SECRIT LEOMEONAYDE! CHEEPE! 5 $ A DRINC!

Aiden proudly propped his sign up against the cardboard box that would serve as his stand. His peanut bank rested next to a pitcher of yellow liquid, waiting to gobble up that wonderful substance called 'moolah'. The child was positive that any minute now there would be a horde of customers all wanting only one thing-- To buy his wonderful lemonade.

Sitting on the ground next to his strategically placed box (the middle of the sidewalk Aiden waited, imagining what he would buy when he was rich. A spaceship for one. Every future pilot needed one. Maybe he'd even be able to buy it this afternoon!

"Lemony-ade! Really, really, really, really good lemony-ade!"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Wei came around the corner and sat down next to his best buddy.

"What are you selling again?"

Wei had trouble reading the sign, but he made the question sound as though Wei had not heard Aiden shouting, and had not seen the sign.

imported_Lance Stormrider
    :: Lance ran towards teh cardboard box and slipped 5$::

"Gimme gimme!" He said grinning

Elhaym Cloak
    Elhaym walked by over the stand, her head tilted to the side as her empty blue eyes tried to read the sign. She blinked. The woman was wearing nothing but a black dress, showing her shoulders with a slit up the side of her leg. She approached the stand and just stood there silently, emotionless, behind the blonde-haired man that ran immediately towards the stand.

"...."

Meltina
    The ten year old had finally decided to be adventurous and wander away from the Jedi settlement, and was afraid she had gotten lost when she saw a boy, not much younger than her, selling lemonade. Realizing that she was thirsty, she ran towards the stand, blue eyes bright.

"jI want sssome!"

Unlike any other children, Meltina was dressed in a cat costume. Fake cat ears sat on top of her red hair, and she was wearing an outfit of which she had sewn a cat tail on. Also, she had on "paw gloves" and "paw slippers".

Shoving a gloved hand into her 'skort', the girl proudly produced three credits and held it out to Aiden.

"jI ssscavanged thessse frrrom whenever a perrrssson drrropped thejirrr monejy, and jit'sss all mjine now."

Aiden Rennure
    "Lemony-ade. It's really good Wei, I made it all by myself!"

Aiden grinned, happy with his newly found 'skill'. And then they came.

"Yikes! I got customers to deal with!"

Like any good businessman Aiden did everything in a quick, efficient manner. He set out two paper cups and carefully tipped the pitcher over so the dixies were filled. Normally, Aiden wouldn't have given a discount, after all it was super secret lemonade. But the cat girl was veerry interesting.... she looked like a Cizerack!

"Here you go, enjoy an' drink in good help."

It was something he'd heard from the holo.

Carefully taking the money, Aiden dropped it into his bank, smile growing wider with every clink.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]

Wei sat down on the ground and leaned on the side of the box.

"You're doing pretty well. 3 customers already."

Wei handed Aiden some money over his shoulder.

"I'd like a cup of that stuff too, if you don;t mind."

imported_Natia Telcontar
    *Natia was walking down the street when she heard a younger kids voice call out about lemony-ade. A smile appears on her face since she wasn't wanting to support a local business. She makes her way over to the stand in the middle of the sidewalk and smiles as she sees a couple ppl whom she recognizes, but doubts that they recognize her since it had been awhile*

I'll take a glass of the lemony-ade.

*Natia draws out 5 credits from her dark blue outfit. As she does this, she looks at Wei and Lance for a moment before looking at Aiden*

Meltina
    Cupping the paper cup between her hands, Meltina took a big gulp and there was nothing left in the cup. Grinning toothly, the girl looked around for a trash can before disappoint overcame her.

"jIsss therrre anjywherrre jI can put thjisss cup? Mummjy alwajysss told me not to ljitterrr!"

Aiden Rennure
    Aiden grinned and gave Wei a mock salute.

"Yes Sir!"

Aiden poured him a cup and fed the money to his bank. He began attempting to whistle, a feat that he had yet to master. Another customer came, another girl and Aiden had her drink poured before her money was out. Handing it to her carefully he tok the money in one hand and Meltina's empty cup in the other.

"Here you go an' I'll take that for you!"

imported_Natia Telcontar
    *Natia takes the glass of lemonade as she hands the money of to Aiden and nods her head slightly. She then takes a drink of the lemonade and smiles again, bringing out the childishness in her that has been suppressed now for awhile*

Thank-you, your lemony-ade is rather good.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]

Wei drank down his lemonade.

"Not bad, best buddy of mine."

Wei set his cup on the ground next to him. He'd remember to throw it away when he was finished hanging out with Aiden.

Wei looked at Natia before relaxing a little to enjoy the fresh breeze.

"Hey, Aiden. I can sing. Think people would pay to hear me sing?"

Okashi Zutto
    "no, adult sing awfullly!"

a young child, having some resemblance to a fox stood in front of the booth, but was unnoticed due to Okashi's small size.

"Lemon-y-ade! Does it have lots of sugar?"

Okashi really wanted to know as standing on tiptoes staring at the Lemonade.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]

"Really? You really think so? Well, I;m hurt. I thought I'd sing a little."

Wei laughed and laughed.

"I won;t sing then, little one."

Aiden Rennure
    "I dunno. What can you sing? Can you sing batman? Batman is cool! He can kick anyone's... Butt."

Aiden started humming the song and then stopped to answer his potential customers question.

"I think so. I put a bunch a suger in 'cause it's better that way."

He smiled. What had happened to the boy population? At school, here... everywhere he looked were girls!

Kwiet Ideya
    It was the boy from school with the bear selling lemonade. Kwiet walked up and put his chin on the booth, staring at the lemonade.

"Can I have some? Please?" he asked quietly.

Okashi Zutto
    "yay! Oh, but I nah have any money........"

She reached into the long sleeves of her shirt and pulled out a brightly colored green top.

"Can I pay you wit this?"

She held it out to Aiden, hoping it would meet his approval and get her a glass of lemon-y-aide.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]

Wei laughed. "Learning bartering skills. And at such a young age."

Wei loved to watch little kids. He could learn alot from them.

Aiden Rennure
    He took the top in his hand and inspected it carefully. Aiden smiled and put it on the table.

"Okay, itsa deal!"

After he poured another cup, the now wealthy boy looked at Wei.

"What's 'bartening'?"

Okashi Zutto
    She took the cup grinning and tried to drink it all at once resulting in her spilling 1/4 of the drink on her clothes.

"Yummy, thanks."

She then sat to the side of the 'booth' and played with the now empty cup and a piece of paper she had stowed in one of her sleeves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast