Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Altered Deal

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Imp Altered Deal

Following the loss of the Bothan Sector Naval Command chose to disband the operational sector force in the region, including the fleet lead by Commodore North. The ships composing the fleet were reassigned to stations elsewhere within the Imperial domain while the flagship Star Destroyer Cavalier was ordered to Sluis Van for an extended overhaul and refit with state-of-the-art technologies.

Travis, shamed by the failure of his forces at Bothawui while he was on Coruscant, took leave from service while the Cavalier was in dry-dock to re-evaluate his position as a commander and soldier of the Empire. Although the failure was by no fault his own from a command perspective, his reputation as a brilliant naval strategist had been tarnished by the force’s defeat meaning he was responsible in the eyes of his peers.

One year after the Battle of Bothawui….

‘In response to increased conflicts between Imperial authorities and Alliance rebels in the Outer Rim Territories Imperial High Command has ordered the Navy, in association with other branches, launch a campaign of seizure and control operations targeting military production and resource centers in the region....

Commodore North you have been promoted to the rank of Admiral and asked to return to active service by Naval Command to lead a superiority fleet in the Anoat Sector. You will be in direct charge of Navy operations in the Ison Corridor, including the construction of a supply and command station in the Bespin system. The majority of your fleet is assembling at the Sluis shipyards, however you are to select from a number of forces to fill out your command group. The files regarding available units for transfer are attached to this document, as well as the other files concerning operation specifics.

In service of the Imperial Navy in the name of Empress Miranda Tarkin and the Galactic Empire succeed in your duties, Admiral North.

Regards,

Grand Admiral Telan Desaria’

Travis pushed the datapad to edge of his desk with resentment, not towards the Grand Admiral, but towards the service. He sighed while turning his chair away from the desk to face the glass window wall. The outside view was serene and peaceful, until he saw his own reflection in the glass. He grabbed the pad and began to read the unit transfer briefs.
    Last edited by Travis North; Jul 20th, 2010 at 09:34:54 AM.

Tarrick Ragnus
    == Kuat System - Kuat==
    == The Grand Imperial Hotel ==
    == Executive Suite 385D-12 ==
    == 0700 Standard Hours ==

The outside view was serene and peaceful. Tarrick rolled over in the bed, admiring the naked form that lay next to him. The mischievous smile she had given him at the restaurant had given way to flirting and then to drinks at the bar. The night was a blur of laughing, flirting, kissing and then ended with them spending the rest of the night intertwined with each other in one of the Executive Suites of The Imperial Grand Hotel on Kuat. The memories of the night flashed through Tarrick’s mind and he felt a rush of heat through his body as he anticipated continuing the same activities. He was lost in thought and didn’t realize that she was awake and looking at him, smiling that mischievous smile. She sat up in bed, the silk sheets sliding off her body, revealing her gorgeous form. She let her hair fall down in her face, covering her smile for a second. Then she sat up and stood up. The sheets were now completely off her and she spent the next few seconds stretching, letting the early morning light sillouette her form. She turned around and looked down at Tarrick.

“Captain, are we trotting out our turbolasers?” She leaned back down and kissed Tarrick on the lips, pulling his face towards hers.

Tarrick grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back into the bed with him. She started to fall next to him, but then maneuvered herself so that she landed on stop of him, straddling him between her legs.

“So what shall we do today, Captain?” she asked playfully, staring down at him.

“You can call me Tarrick, Ms….” Tarrick face turned red as he realized that he could not remember her name. He stammered, “Uh… uh.”

Surprisingly, the Redheaded Hostess laughed, shaking her hair all around her. “It’s Zoe…. And no I had not told you and you forgot.” She paused for a moment. “So Tarrick, what do we have planned today? I don’t have to work.”

Almost endless possibilities ran through Tarrick’s mind. Most of which didn’t involve leaving this room. Zoe’s mind seemed to be following the same hyperspace path as Tarrick’s.

“Well, I guess that we should call some room service in. You will need your energy.”

With that Zoe jumped off of Tarrick and dragged the sheets with her, leaving Tarrick naked. She quickly wrapped the sheets around her and turned to pose at the door leading into the living quarters. Tarrick couldn’t help but think she looked like some Goddess from ancient times. She lifted up the back of the sheets, exposing her butt to Tarrick. A pillow launched itself from the bed and hit her on her butt. She turned back to see Tarrick give her a mockingly defiant look.

“You’re the one who will need the energy. Go order us some food.”

Zoe made an obscene gesture and scurried out to call room service. Tarrick lay back down and looked out the window. Most of his days were spent with endless monotony followed by moments of overwhelming stress. Days like today were few and far between and Tarrick planned on enjoying them.

That’s when his Datapad went off, indicating new orders being sent to him. Grumbling about how the Empire really knows how to ruin his day, he reached over and activated it. He read as information began to spill across the screen.

{tag new orders from Admiral Travis North}

Malick Raine
    Malick sat in the cockpit of his TIE Defender staring out the window on to the sparsely populated flight deck. A few engineers scurried about but other than that no one was around. The only voice Malick could hear was the one talking in his head as he watched a few engineers do a diagnostic on another defender.

He was lost in his own thoughts on his leg sat a white piece of paper. On there was some official writing on the proper procedure to go about a squadron transfer request. It had only been what a few hours since the Shadow's had gotten back together and already he was thinking about leaving.

He reached down by his pilot's seat and pulled up an already half empty bottle of whiskey. He took a swig as his eyes drifted back down to the paper. All he had to do was sign it and hand it over to Commander V'larr and then wait a few weeks for processing. The voice in his head spoke to him as he just stared at it sitting there.

"You know you fought so hard to get back here and only a few hours in and you want to quit and give up?"

"Shut up!"

"You thought things would change? Why because you thought Aliya wanted you back in?"

"So what if I did?"

"You don't get do you? You're Jason Dreggs always have been always will be. A good pilot but no one cares if you exist. You're the outcast always have been always will be. She just talked you into coming back to be polite. She doesn't want you here none of them do, they all believe there better then you."

"A sucker for them eyes, that smile, and frakking A that ass, is that it?"

"Pathetic really if you ask me."

"I didn't."

"Even if she had momentary sense of compassion, passion, or whatever it was on Danuta she doesn't seem to even give a shit now. She has her team back, so she doesn't need you. I mean really what were you thinking that if you came here she might want to be with you?"

"Maybe?"

"No kid you’re a lone the only one who has your back is yourself. Sign the papers let them win; run away like you always do. Show them that they are right to think they are better then you. Don't fight for Aliya she isn't worth it and won't ever give you the time of day because she is better then you will ever be."

Malick shoved the papers off his leg onto the floor of the TIE. "Frak You!" One of the engineers looked up at him and Malick just gave him a dirty look as he took another swig from the bottle. He shut out the voice setting his thoughts on how his so called squad mates faired against the mob of pilot's in the bar the other night.
    Last edited by Malick Raine; Jul 22nd, 2010 at 05:30:37 AM.

Tarrick Ragnus
    To: Captain Tarrick Ragnus, CO 187th Rapid Response Force
    Re: Force Reassignment, New Orders

Captain Ragnus,

Naval Command has given me authority to reassign your force to my fleet in the Anoat Sector. Details of this reassignment are being handled by my staff so the only paperwork for you will be signing off on a few documents.

While you are receiving this message the bulk of the fleet is assembling at Sluis Van for deployment and will arrive in theater after you. Your force will be the first on scene, securing our primary base of operations at Bespin.

Though an Imperial world our forces there have been slacking in their duties and seem to be corrupt. This is no doubt due to criminal syndicates operating in the sector.

Your mission is to secure the planet, temporarily relieve current forces as we suspect they are corrupt, and assist in the take over of the Tibanna gas mining operations from civilian control.

Standing orders are to capture and process any resistance. If they turn violent lethal force may be used in only the most extreme cases. We still need the laborers to maintain the facilities.

You will need to liaison with Sanya Tagge for mission specifics regarding planet side operations as she will be the one relieving the current Baron Administrator.

Regards,

Admiral Travis North

----

The sound of food arriving took Tarrick’s attention away from the message. It was given to him as indiscreetly as a daily reminder of his agenda. As he scrolled down, he saw that the Ashgards, one of his TIE Fighter Squadrons had been been reassigned to KDY as a patrol group. The Ashgards were not quite elite, but they were a veteran group whose flight leaders had achieved the title of ace. As he scrolled down he saw that he was getting…

Tarrick had to take a double take. The Shadows were being re-assembled and housed aboard the Admonisher. That would give him a squad of Defenders. This mission must be more important that he thought.

Tarrick’s attention was diverted to the doorway, where Zoe stood, half draped in the bedsheets, half naked. She was leaning against the frame eating a piece of toast that seemed to be drenched in a fruity spread. Her face was curious and open.

“So what’s going on Tar-Tar.”

Tarrick realized he really didn’t like that nickname. “Orders… I have to ship out soon.”

There was an awkward quietness that fell upon the room. Tarrick, looked at the window for a few minutes, while Zoe, just looked at her toes.

“Why don’t you come with me?”

The words burst out of Tarrick’s mouth so quickly, he almost put his hand up to his mouth to stop them. He had thought those words, but his mouth had engaged before he could sift through them. Still, once they were out, he surprisingly didn’t feel any regret in saying them.

It was crazy. A woman he had only met last night… WHOSE NAME HE HAD ONLY KNOWN FOR 10 MINUTES!!! And here he was inviting her along to his next command.

He looked at her to gauge her reaction.

Zoe was no longer looking at her toes but directly at Tarrick, her eyes wide.

“What did you say?”

Tarrick spoke deliberately. “I said why don’t you come with me?” A goofy grin began to spread across his face. “I can’t tell you where we are going, but I can send my personal shuttle here for you once the mission has been completed.”

“You’re serious?”

“I think I am.”

The piece of toast went flying to the ground at Zoe tackled Tarrick on the bed. They tumbled over backwards.

“This isn’t some bullshit ploy to get me into bed is it?”

Tarrick grinned back up at Zoe. “I think it is a bit too late for that.”

The rest of what he was going to say was cut off as Zoe pressed her lips to his. They kissed until the lack of oxygen forced them to breath. When they parted, Zoe’s breath was ragged from excitement. “You sure about this?”

“Nope, just changed my mind.” Tarrick held a serious look for just a second and then broke out into a laugh.

Zoe grabbed a pillow and slammed it against his face. “You Sith-spittin’ mynock.”

Tarrick grabbed her arms and pulled her back down on top of him. “Yes I’m serious.”

“Then I’m game for it.”

“Unfortunately, this news cuts off the rest of my leisure today. I need to go back to the ship. But can I see you tonight?”

Zoe nodded and then smiled wickedly. “But we still have an hour, right.”

Tarrick felt the rush of heat again. “Make it two hours.”

{TBC}

Tarrick Ragnus
    == 1000 Hours ==
    == ISD Mk II Admonisher ==
    == ffice:smarttags" />lace w:st="on">Command Bridgelace> ==

Refreshed, rejuvenated, and filled with several memories of the past 24 hours, Tarrick stood on the command deck watching the crew work busily at their tasks. So far the sensor packages on the Admonisher were halfway through their routine maintenance with the rest to be completed by the end of the day. Worker Pods swarmed the great ship like piranha beetles over a carcass. Weapons stations were getting new consoles put in, and the reactor core was being thoroughly checked for cracks in the hull armor and faulty relays.

All in all the maintenance and resupply was going remarkably well… a testimony to the centuries of expertise at KDY. In his hand he held a datapad that held the rest of his schedules and daily reports. One of them was highlighted and irritated him in the extreme.

It seemed that some of the pilots, only a handful of hours after being offduty had nearly caused a bar clearing brawl. At the center of it were a handful of Reaver pilots and a few of the Shadows. Some of the pilots were still in the Med Wing from their injuries. While Tarrick had no love for the Reavers, he still was displeased that his elite pilots couldn’t keep control of their emotions. While he knew that their Squad Leaders would handle the situation, he did plan on meeting with those same leaders to discuss the matter.

All in all, his little force was turning out to be a well rounded force. Already he was turning over plans for their arrival at Bespin in his mind, but he wanted to talk to Sanya Tagge before he committed anything to transparisteel.

“Commander Valtross.”

The junior officer looked up from the console and walked over. The XO had left on time and come back on time, but Tarrick had no idea what he had been up to.

“I’ll be in the planning room, going over battle plans. Whenever I finish talking to Ms. Tagge, then I’ll bring you in and we can go over the tactical arrangement of our forces. We are the first ones there and the fleet will be watching. I want this to go off without a hitch, so be prepared.”

Valtross nodded and then returned to his duties to the ship. Tarrick left the bridge and went to the planning room. It was a large room with a giant holoprojector in the middle. From here, he could host at least 100 officers to plan battles and talk tactics. In the corner was a desk with a place to plug in a datapad. He walked over to the table and sat down. On the corner of the desk was a vial of whiskey. Tarrick poured himself a little glass and sat down.

Tarrick Ragnus
    As Zoe left the hotel, her head was spinning with the excitement of her turn of events. Instead of staying here at this polluted, destroyed planet of Kuat and all her stations, Zoe was getting away from here, travelling the galaxy… with a new relationship to boot. Not stopping to go home, Zoe went back to her work and turned in her notice. She relished the look on her boss’ face at the news. For years, she had been ignored, or treated as only a pretty face… eye candy. The Admirals would try to impress her with their rank and medals. When that didn’t work, they would assume the false superiority that they assumed with their titles. Now, she was past all that. On to a new life at a new place.

Now she was in her small quarters going through her stuff… or what was left of it. The tiny viewport was a luxury but it seemed to look out over the sewage dumping facility. Every day she woke up with crap, worked with crappy people and went to bed with crap.

Now all that time spent with the crap of Kuat had paid off. She was out of here.

Zoe didn’t own much, just a few changes of clothes and a handful of personal items. She was able to pack them all into a small backpack. Next was to go to the bank and close out all her accounts and pocket the Imperial Credits.

Zoe had done well for herself. Saving and scrimping on daily expenses and not giving in to impulse buys, Zoe had managed to save close to 60,000 Imperial Credits. They would be put to good use at this new place of residents. But first, she thought that she would need a little vacation.

Looking around the small cramped room, Zoe said goodbye, locked the door and left everything she had known in the last 5 years behind.
    Last edited by Tarrick Ragnus; Aug 2nd, 2010 at 02:15:25 PM.

Nagal Aursoni
    Quote Originally Posted by Malick Raine View Post
    "Frak You!"
    Nagal rapped on the hull of Schitzo's fighter before shouting at the open hatch, "You tell 'em Schitzo, these mechs don't know shit about our craft!"

"You mind poppin' outta this beast for a sec to help me re-align the targeting on my port guns. They replaced a cannon after I brought it over and didn't bother tuning it, the lazy scrubs."

Tarrick Ragnus
    == ISD Mk II Admonisher ==
    == Main Bridge ==
    == Day 1 of Mission ==
    == 1100 Hours ==

Tarrick was back on the bridge of his ship when the call came in.... It was time. Time to strike the fear of the Empire into those that should already know it... but have forgotten. The tactics of the mission had already been set.

"Commander Valtross, how goes the resupply?"

Commander Valtross spun around and approached the Captain. There was a gleam in his eye. Tarrick recognized that look. Valtross was ready for some action.

"Resupply is done Captain. All transfers, including the Shadows have been completed. We have been given the go to leave dock."

"Very well Commander, contact the Vanguard and the Adarga. Have their captains patch me through to the comm system. I wish to address the troops."

Commander Valtross nodded to the communications officer who quickly connected them to the other two ships. Shortly, the holograms of the other captains appeared.

"Fellow Officer and Troops. We are on the eve of our first battle together and I know that many of you are ready for action."

At this point he looked directly at Valtross, locking eyes with his XO for a few seconds, before continuing.

"I will remind you that the forces we face tomorrow are not the Rebel Scum that we have come to deal with. They are not pirates preying on the citizens of the Empire. They are our brothers; our comrades in arms. Though they may have lost their focus, they are still our brothers. As such we will give them every opportunity to return to the diligent duties they were assigned. If they see the error of their ways and return to the Imperial Fold, then there will be no need for bloodshed.

I hold each of you accountable for the blood you shed tomorrow. Count it is just as important as your own. That is all."

Tarrick signaled for the communications link to be cut. The holograms of the Captains of the Adarga and Vanguard disappeared. Tarrick turned to address Commander Valtross, though he did so quietly.

"Remember this Commander. Complacency is the enemy here, not the troops garrisoning Bespin. We must win their hearts and their sense of honor over, or no matter who wins tomorrow, we all lose."

The gleam from Valtross' eyes smoldered a bit at the rejoinder. "Yes, sir."

"Sometimes we don't need to fire a shot to win the battle", said Tarrick as the ship thrummed to life underneath him.

"Do you really believe that will be the case tomorrow?", asked Valtross.

"I hope", was all that Tarrick said.

The Admonisher pulled up and away from the docking rings of the shipyards at Kuat. Her nose pointed above the traffic and the sublight engines glowed brighter as the mighty ship increased her speed. It would be 30 minutes before they cleared the surround stations, ships and picket patrols to engage their hyperdrives. Behind them and in similiar fashion, the Adarga and Vanguard followed suit.

== ISD Admonisher ==
    == In Hyperspace ==
    == Main Hangar ==

Zethra looked over his fighter. While it was just assigned to him and an inspection was completed by the mechanics, Zethra always felt the need to go over his own fighter personally. Walking around the edges of the cant-wings he leaned on the solar arrays. They didn’t have any give. Excellent, he thought. Next he looked at the Ion Engines to make sure that there was no scaring from the latest battle. He finished the inspection by going over the torpedo tubes and the markings on the side that listed his kills and his name. At the left side right under the kill markers, the insignia of the Shadows was painted.

Finished with the exterior of the starfighter, he climbed the ladder to get to the hatch. Climbing inside, he sat in his seat and looked around the cockpit. All seemed to be in order. He flipped a few switches. The computer came on. He typed in his security ID and codes. As the interface with the system activated, Zethra spent a few minutes setting up the controls so that they would be familiar to him.

The whole time he was sitting in his fighter, he was thinking about Kerr. She was an oddity… a very attractive oddity. Small, petite and very pretty, he was amazed with how she was tossing drunk soldiers around. Very enticing. He automatically looked over to where her fighter was sitting… and saw the last person in the galaxy he wanted to see… Schitzo

Zombie Mouth Rapin’ Frackjob.

The next thing Zethra knew, he was scrambling out of his fighter and heading towards Raine’s fighter. He was sitting inside, still drinking. Nagal, Shadow 11 was talking to him through the viewport.

“HEY Plow Pusher, why don’t you get off your lazy ass. I have a word with you.”

Zethra grabbed up a bottle of engine lubricant and hurled it against the viewport of Raine’s fighter. It smashed and then greasy brown oily liquid began to oozed down the fighter.

Tarrick Ragnus
    == Rendezvous Point Delta ==
    == Deep Space – Near Bespin ==

As one, the Star Destroyers of Bloodfang Task Force dropped out of hyperspace. The Admonisher immediately turned to port, a stately site that one could never really see if they were on the ship. The most that they witness was the stars turning out a viewport or, if they were near a planet, the planet would seem to rotate around the ship. Behind her, gleaming white in appearance, were the Adarga and the Vanguard, both taking up position in the aft and to the side of the Admonisher.

Tarrick had spent the whole of the hyperspace jump going back over the plans for their arrival. Everything seemed in order, but he knew that plans had a way of exploding in your face. Sitting back in his large nerfhide chair, he gazed out the window. A beep on the console indicating a message from the bridge. He slapped the button.

“This is Tarrick.”

“Captain”, it was the voice of his XO, Commander Valtross. “The freighter Albatross is away. Rancor Squad is aboard, along with 518th Imperial Rangers. Countdown puts them at their arrival in 1 hour. Reports should be coming in at arrival plus 15 minutes sir.”

“Thank you Commander. I will be on the bridge in less than an hour. Inform all commands and the CAG of the countdown. Also, send for the Squad Leaders of the Shadows to come to my wardroom. I wish to make sure they know their objectives.

“As you wish, Captain.”

Tarrick sat back and enjoyed the last little bit of his stim tea and then put the glass away. Then he brought up holo plan of Bespin, looking deeper into the details.

Minister Tagge was to be assigned to the sector to bring it back in order and would arrive shortly after the Admonisher. Then the rest of Admiral North’s fleet would arrive and secure the surrounding areas. It was critical for this operation to succeed without much bloodshed or fighter and to also detain any ship that tried to jump out of the system while the No-fly Zone was in effect.

== Admonisher’s Main Hangar ==

A message came through the comm. It was Commander Valtross’ voice.

“Commander Davis, Lt. Commander V'larr, please report to Captain’s Wardroom.”
    Last edited by Tarrick Ragnus; Aug 17th, 2010 at 05:07:52 PM.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Holly
    Bette Davis adjusted her uniform, and hurried through the ship to the wardroom. As leader of Beta flight of Shadow Squadron she was being called up to Captain Ragnus, a man she had not met yet. In fact, she'd only been aboard the Admonisher for a few days.

She was just outside the wardroom when she halted to make sure her hair was pinned up correctly. Tannis V'larr was most likely already there - as Shadow Leader surely he would be coming along soon if he wasn't with the Captain already. Bette nodded to the Stormtroopers outside the room, and entered the Wardroom.

yo ho yo ho a pilot's life for me

SW-Fans.Net Poster

You display superior taste in footwear. In an unrelated matter, I would like to mate with you.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Andrew
    Tannis was already inside and displaying his uncanny ability to look relaxed while standing at attention. He greeted Bette with a precisely machined nod and an understated "Commander," which was good enough to introduce her to their new CO.

Tarrick Ragnus
    Tarrick smiled as Commander Davis joined them in the wardroom. “Ah, Commander Davis, Lt. Commander V’larr, please have a seat.” Tarrick motioned to two of the chairs at the table. He picked up a datapad and looked at the plans of their arrival at Bespin. Tarrick forced himself to consider it an arrival… not a military action or an assault, though it could turn out to be that very quickly.

“Tell me, how are the Shadows coming around?”

Tarrick listened as each of the officers gave him their opinions.

“I won’t keep you longer than needed, but I wanted to call you here specifically as your squadron will be arriving in first and in the most danger. With your craft being equipped with hyperdrives, you will be leading in our assault shuttles. As the Admonisher, Adarga and Vanguard will arrive in high orbit, your squadron and the assault shuttles will arrive as close to Cloud City as possible. While you are authorized to defend yourself, do not fire unless fired upon and, if possible, use ion cannons."

"The assault shuttles carry 6 squads of Storm Commandos. There are three landing platforms that they will be landing at. Each flight will escort a shuttle in and provide air cover. By the time you arrive, if the Imperial Garrison Cloud Cloud City is compliant, all combat cars and air traffic will be grounded. However, with how lax the Imperial Commander on site has been, there is a very real possibility that jedi, rebels, smugglers and pirates are on the station. When we arrive, they will probably flee Bespin like mynocks entering atmosphere. While the rest of our squadrons will be used to cordon off the area and herd them back down to the station, you can engage them with ions. We want to catch them alive and hold them for questioning.”

Here Tarrick paused. Then he continued, choosing his words carefully.

"Certain groups within the Empire would very much like to question anyone trying to flee.” Tarrick looked at both V’larr and Davis. “Any questions or concerns?”

Malick Raine
    Malick looked up startled a bit as Naga's words pulled him from his thoughts. It took him a few minutes to register what had been said to him. Then Malick just nodded to Naga as he slid his bottle of whiskey behind the cockpit seat.

He reached to the floor picking up his letter of transfer and slipped it into his jacket. Then he started to pull himself out of the tie as he did his teeth quickly clinched as he heard Decoy call him out. Malick was not in the mood to deal with his crap right now as bottle of Oil smashed against his viewport just missing Naga's head. He finished climbing down to the floor and turned to Naga.

"Give me a second I will be right with you but I need to deal with a pest problem."

Malick met up with Zethra in the middle of the flight deck. He stared at the man right in the eyes not blinking. He honestly had no idea what he was going to do with Zethra but he had enough booze in him to just about do anything at this point. Malick titled his head to the side to try and get a good look at where hit the poor S.O.B. but there wasn't even a scratch anymore. Then word's slipped out of Malick's mouth only slightly slurred.

"No scar, too bad. You can't fight but at least we know you can take an ass licken and keep on tickin." Malick gave Decoy a smirk. "If you shut your mouth and go back to your TIE now, me and you won't have any more problems."

Nagal Aursoni
    Kaine versus Raine, Nagal mused as he watched Malick lay it out for Zethra.

He was curious to know what bone the new guy in third flight had to pick with his wingman. Not that he didn't figure it may be deserved based on Schitzo's opening remark, but the oil tossing was a little over the top and childish if this was just to conclude a fight from the night before.

Still where there's a fight there's money. Naga whistled to the tech working at the station behind Schitzo's craft and flashed him a of couple of credits when he'd taken notice of the other two pilots in the standoff. Then a number of other techs began to show interest and soon there was a decent betting pool growing.

Zethra knew that Raine was a bit drunk. If for any other reason than to get a drunk pilot out of his fighter, Zethra knew he had to teach this pilot a lesson. Zethra was in about three feet of Raine. He knew that if he had swung at his head, he might miss. If he connected then the softest part of his body, his fingers would hit the hardest part of Raine's body... this thick head. Instead, Zethra lunged at Raine. He was going to wrap his arms around his torso and drive him backwards, ramming him into the cant wing of his fighter.

((OOC - and the fight is on baby))

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Holly
    Bette looked at V'larr, and then back at their new commanding officer. "What if we are engaged with deadly force? Are we allowed to reciprocate with the same?"

Kerryna Khapst
    She'd spent some time familiarizing herself with her new ship, adjusting the seat and the controls and getting used to being in something that wasn't temporary or a sim. Shadow Eight, Ker decided, had a great ring to it.

Clambering out of the cockpit and landing lightly on the decking below, she greeted the tech behind the nearby station as she smoothed out her tanktop and pants. Ker lofted a delicate brow as he and several of the others moved towards the commotion she could now hear from across the hangar bay. By the time she'd caught up, the betting pool was a tidy sum of credits, and the two combatants weren't even a surprise.

Zethra and Malick.

Ker muttered under her breath in Lorrdian and tossed a cred chip into the pile, coming up to stand beside Nagal. "Have I missed anything good?" she asked.

Tarrick Ragnus
    "What if we are engaged with deadly force? Are we allowed to reciprocate with the same?"

Tarrick considered his words carefully. "If you are attacked, then yes, you can respond with lethal deadly force. If they are threatening you or trying to taunt you into attacking them, then I expect you to keep your cool. All it will take is one shot to get both sides slagging each other and Cloud City as well. If you fire, you had better be ready to defend your actions."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Holly
    "Understood, sir." If this had been Tellison she was talking to, she probably would have cracked wise, but then, that had worked out so well last time.

Bette could imagine Lucky shouting "SHE CAN BE TAUGHT!!" if he ever knew that what he'd done to her had actually resulted in some proper behavior. She looked sideways at Tannis, wondering if Shadow Leader had anything to add.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast