Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ... Fragmented Future

Soolin Anjhurin

... Fragmented Future

:: The Rocinante entered hyperspace, the course set for Corellia. Soolin for her part, was against going, but there was more at stake here than she imagined. From the information Baize had given them, she couldn't turn her back to it either ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

A radiation wave hit and I got shot through a wormhole. Lost in some distant part of the universe on a forum - a roleplaying forum - full of strange alien life forms. Help me!

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Dani
    Vishan was sitting on top of his cot inside the small crew quarters cleaning his blaster pistol with pristine care. It was the same blaster that Reine gave him as a gift when he graduated from the Imperial Academy on Corellia.

He figured shooting Zay with it was a fitting way for him to die.

Soolin Anjhurin
    :: Soolin turned things over to the nav droids and went to the crew quarters. She could feel the emotions churning in him and it was upsetting to Grimya as well. She hit the com on the wall ::

"We need to talk."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

A radiation wave hit and I got shot through a wormhole. Lost in some distant part of the universe on a forum - a roleplaying forum - full of strange alien life forms. Help me!

AKA
    Dani
    The microfilter paused cleaning the barrel and Vishan glowered at the door.

"Not in th' mood Soolin," he replied crisply and went back to work.

Soolin Anjhurin
    "Your mood is what concerns me." she replied calmly.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    He looked up and threw his hands down in frustration, "Then talk ta me later! Ah'm busy."

Soolin Anjhurin
    :: She hit the com again ::

"No. We're going to talk about this Zay Tavon."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    He took a nice long deep breath through his nose and exhaled, knowing that Soolin wasn't going to go away. She'll be persistent to the point of driving him insane until he opened the door.

Carefully he placed the weapon parts on the towel before standing up and opening the door. He blocked her way in as he looked her straight in the eye, "There's nothin ta talk about Soolin. You read everythin' in th' files jus' like me."

Soolin Anjhurin
    "I want to know what you know about him."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    His eyes narrowed and his baby blues took on a hard edge to them. "Why?"

Soolin Anjhurin
    :: She met his gaze directly with cool blue-grey eyes ::

"Because you swore an oath, and you are a Jedi now."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    He looked away, leaning against the doorframe and sighed, shaking his head. She got him. If his word meant anything he would do as was asked.

"He was my Flight Commander back on Corellia an' best friend from th' Academy," he said as he turned around and returned to the cot. Vishan snapped the barrel back into place with a sharp click. "He was also th' best man at my weddin'."

Soolin Anjhurin
    "I know what you're planning to do. I can't let you do it."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Doesn't take much ta figure it out Soolin." He assembled the handle and slid in a fresh power cell. "He needs ta pay for wha' he did ta Reine and Lannah. He needs ta pay for ruinin' my life."

Soolin Anjhurin
    "He needs to pay for what he's done, but not the way you're seeking for it."

:: She touched his arm gently ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Vishan's arm twitched from her touch but he didn't remove it. "Ah've every right ta end his life."

His eyes were deadly serious and it would be hard to sway him otherwise. Soolin could sense this. "Ah won't let you stop me either."

Soolin Anjhurin
    "You don't want justice, you want revenge." she accused.

"I will not lose you to the darkside, Vishan Korogoth."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    He opened his mouth to say something but ended up looking away, staring at the floor. His mind was struggling to find acceptance to what Soolin wanted of him.

Vishan wanted to end Zay's life himself but he would end up on the path towards the Dark Side of the Force. A path that would control his destiny. A path that would lead inevitably to the Empire. He'd be giving them what they wanted.

It wasn't fair! It was his right to avenge his family!

He stood up quickly and turned towards the wall, pounding both fists against it in grievance while trying to fend back tears of pain that he had thought had ran dry so many years ago.

Soolin Anjhurin
    :: She backed off a bit, allowing him to work through his emotions ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    He fingers spread out against the cool durasteel wall, his head lowering in anguish.

"It's not fair ..." Was all he could choke out.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast