Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two Guys and a Twi'lek Parlor (open)

Wil Mienstrire

Two Guys and a Twi'lek Parlor (open)

Wil Mienstrire, self proclaimed master of the doomside. Darkside... whatever... Wil was uber sweet now that he was part of the most bodacious crew of super villain nasties ever. At least this is as much as he had picked up from the last few moments of the conversation with Kyashi.

But Michael had been instructed to "keep an eye" on Wil for the time being. So Wil figured he'd have a blast of a time on the hazy streets of Coruscant. Wil'd never been here before but he'd heard there was some crazy stuff to do there. Stimsticks were all over the place. Like, Wil saw perfectly good ones just laying on the ground. He could light one up and it'd be just like new. But the stuff smelled horrible and some ladies just didn't dig that rot, ya know?

So they were tromping down a street, neon signs ablazing along the way. Wil had his hands in the back pockets of his coat, whistling the tune to a song he'd seen in a totally kick butt holovid on the way to Coruscant.

"You know any sweet dives around here, Mike-man?"

Gran Davrak
    "Well... I hear there is a nice holovid museum a short walk from here... but the real action is in the lower levels - swoop racing, gang wars, that sort of thing."

Gran Davrak casually emerged from within a nearby shadow, his dark robes concealing his disfigured face. He, too, was a self-proclaimed Sith Lord, though he had no master and no formal training. To his knowlege, there were no other Sith Lords alive in the galaxy, nor were there any Jedi, now that Skywalker had met his fate. Only himself and a few others with a natural afinity to the Force - a trait which this man seemed to posess.

"I'm sorry to intrude on your conversation, but there is something about you that intrigues me... something in your presence. You'll excuse me, but I think I might be able to help you find some... sweet dives, as you call them."

Michael Cline
    He regarded the dark robed man cooly. Almost wanting to snicker - who did this fool think he was exactly? Ah well, who cares. He turned back to look at Wil.

"Actually, I know a REALLY sweet place a few levels down. Ky took me there right after I met him. Trust me, you'll love it."

Wil Mienstrire
    Wil turned in shock and surprise to the shady guy out of the shadows. Holy frelling nerf balls! Wil stumbled back a bit into Michael to avoid the heinously robed fellow and made a cross with his fingers.

"Like, we don't have anything, man..."

Nobody just walks up and says, 'let's go to a museum' and then says that you intrigue them. Wil wanted nothing to do with strangers with candy at the moment. Fortunately, the Mike-man seemed to be taking it in stride and definitely ignored the bogus beggar before Wil could lay the freak out in the middle of the street.

"Uhhh... yeah, lead the way, Mike McMikerson. And uhh... doubletime it, ya know?"

Gran Davrak
    The two seemed taken a bit aback by his sudden appearance.

"I apologize - I hope you can forgive my interruption. I realize that perhaps my appearance can be misgiving, but, I assure you, the face underneath this garb would be far worse." He thought for a moment. "My name is Gran Davrak, and I assure you I mean you no harm. However, I am in a bit of a mood for entertainment - if you will allow me to accompany you to wherever you are going, perhaps I can make up for my rudeness by buying you each a drink..."

He desperately hoped they said yes - he had never before met someone with this sense about them, much less two in the same place! Could it be there were other Force users in the galaxy? It was just a hunch, but it was worth checking out. If they genuinely didn't want him along, though, which seemed quite likely - he was, after all, a complete stranger, and in black robes and combat armor, no less - then perhaps he would have to learn another time.

Michael Cline
    "I dunno, man." He yawned, not bothering to even look at the black robed 'gentleman' in front of him. "Why should we let you come with us? Seriously, do you have a good enough reason to join in on our evenings festivities?"

He smiled a bit glancing over to look at the man's outfit "And you know, you should probably consider being less... Oh, I dunno - conspicuos. You stand out, A LOT."

Gran Davrak
    "Interesting point. Why should you allow a complete stranger along?" He shrugged. "As I said before, I need some entertainment - lower-city Swoop Races seem to have lost their appeal of late. In exchange for taking me to wherever it is you're going, I'm offering to buy as many drinks as both of you want for the night. Of course, the decision is yours."

Naturally, Gran wasn't quite ready to reveal his true reason for the request. There was something about these two he must find out... Some presence, totally new to him... He needed to know what it was!

"As for my appearance..."

He shifted his position slightly as the memories of his past began to flood into his head. The Rebel raid on his homeworld, and the ensuing battle that had given him his disfigurement... No, he could not allow himself to succumb to emotions! After all, he was a Sith Lord! Sith Lords didn't cry! At least, he didn't think they did...

"I assure you, what is beneath these robes would be far more conspicuous. These robes may be commonplace attire, but the body beneath them..." He paused for a few seconds, allowing himself, only for a moment, to dwell on his disfigured body - the face that had seen him shunned from society on Taloraan, had forced him to parade around in dark robes and armor, listening to the constant jeering of children, had condemned him to constantly hide in the shadows in a desperate attempt to escape the wandering eyes of passersby...

"We should stop talking about this, and get back to the matter at hand. Will you allow my company, if only for the evening?"

Some day, he would have the power he needed to take care of those who taunted him. Some day, Lord Malivous would be a name to respect and fear throughout the galaxy. Some day...

Michael Cline
    He yawned again, this was getting boring. The longer he stood here yakking with this guy, the longer it'd take to get to the fun, he'd let the freak accompany them - if only so he wouldn't have to stand here anymore.

"Hey, it's a sort-of-almost free planet," He joked, "If you want to tag along, I can't stop you - but for your sake I hope you can keep up with us."

Arya scratched her head just behind her right ear, and cleared her throat. Loudly.

The three men became aware of her presence, and she flipped them a rude gesture with her hand. "You're taking up the whole walkway, so move it already! I don't care where you go, as long as it's out of my way. Unlike you, I actually am trying to go somewhere."

The smuggler made shoo-ing motions with her hands trying to help them along.

There is a curse.
    They say: May you live in interesting times.

Wil Mienstrire
    Wil listened to the sop story of the freak with mild interest and his jaw slowly dropped as Mikey started to give the guy a mile as far as 'tagging along.' Obviously Wil was going to have to step in and mediate the correct terms to Mr. Gloom.

"No Sir! I'm not allowing your heinous company amongst men! You have to be the most... most... I mean, dude! You're name has to be Nasty McNasterson, doesn't it? Just crawl back to the shadows from which you cameth! And you keep your dirty mouth shut too! We haven't had anything to do with you... You son of a-"

The lady behind them suddenly spoke up and Wil turned on his heel about to tell the hag to shove her dismissal up her... Oh Dee...

"Why helloooooooooooo there, madame..."

She had something about moving along or another but he hadn't really caught it all, his eyes taking up the majority of his mental faculties as he took her image in. He moved out of the way only to move closer to her.

"Just exactly where are you trying to go, m'Lady? If need be, I can remove this most disgusting fellow from your path..."

Michael Cline
    He grinned, Wil had finally spoken up - about time. He was starting to think they'd actually have to let this... thing come with them. He shrugged a bit putting on a apologetic face. "Sorry, buddy - but if my friend says no - well, you're gonna have to go then."

"Unlike you, I actually am trying to go somewhere.

He caught the tail end of the woman's sentence, and turned - Wil was already moving in - wonderful. He half grabbed Wil's collar. "Hey man, c'mon - it's getting crowded, let's get out of here."

Gran Davrak
    Gran shrugged. "Suit yourselves. Saves me some credits." With that, he backed away, fading into the shadows from whence he had come, once again safe from the wandering eyes of society.

Arya gave the light haired young man a wolfish smile as the third man melted away into the shadows. "Why actually, I was just about to go get my hair done, if you'd like to come along."

"Really?" He grinned.

"No." She pushed past them, bumping into the redhead who was trying to pull his friend back. "Couldn't help but overhear, and if you really want a good time there's a Twi'lek tavern down a few levels. Holoscreens all over the walls, good drinks and great sports action." Arya had turned around and was walking backwards towards a large turbolift junction where people were coming and going.

Wil Mienstrire
    Ignoring the creep as it left, Wil watched certain aspects of la femme's body as she walked away and waited for her to get out of hearing distance before he slipped out of Mikey Mike's grasp.

"Whoa dude, she like totally wanted me. And I'd have pounded that chick the right the way too."

He made thrusting motions with his hips as they walked.

"Man, I love it when they play hard to get!"

Pursuing her wasn't on his mind though really. Twi'leks were. He made pace with Mike, facing towards him as they walked and pointed to the nearest elevator.

"Yo, let's hit up that tavern she mentioned. Sounds like a smash."

Why work to get some attention when you could pay for it, ya know?

Andromeda
    "Andy! Get your frelling -"

"Yeah, yeah." She pushed past Gri'lok, one of the handlers at the Ladies Night, a Twi'leki club smack between the seedy and the not-so-seedy levels of Coruscant. "Get my frelling sweet tush out there, right boss?" Andromeda planted a red kiss on the Twi'lek male's pale white cheek to his consternation, walking by at eye level to the six foot tall alien on her four inch platform heels.

Toola, a blue Twi'lek dancing girl who was a little wide-eyed at the concept of getting paid to do what her former masters would have forced her to, pushed past the taller, green skinned female, her clothes and a fistful of credits clutched to her chest. Andy stretched lazily behind the curtain, grinning to herself as the backlight came on and splashed her shadow up for all to see.

It was a great night, the place was nearly full already. Usually she danced three times a night, but with the crowd she could probably cut it to two and still rake in three hundred credits, easy. The stripper slipped out onto the stage, pouting prettily for the crowd but not really looking at anyone in paticular. At the beginning she always scanned the place looking for regulars and big tippers. There were a few businessmen sitting to her left, and they looked like they had big... expense accounts.

She minced over towards them, her plaid and pleated skirt barely covering her 'sweet tush.' The school girl uniform got them everytime.

After her routine was nearing the end she saw a hungry-eyed woman enter, her black hair short and tucked behind her ears. She went to the bar and ordered a double, heading towards a booth, or perhaps the gaming tables. It was noteworthy because the only women who usually came to the Ladies Night were the ones who worked there. Andromeda playfully slapped away a hand that got too close with no credits in it, and forgot about the woman.

Michael Cline
    Michael couldn't help but laugh. "Oddly enough, I was gonna take you to a Twi'lek Parlor anyway." He shrugged, "We'll check this one out first, and maybe hit the other one in a bit."

Wil Mienstrire
    "Rolltide, let's do it!"

They slipped into a turbolift and Wil checked the small directory before mashing in a button. The lift shuddered and in moments was there. As they stepped off and others stepped in, Wil jammed a mess of buttons down, snickering as the oncoming passengers groaned in several different languages. He glanced around at the strip of businesses they had come to and then turned back to look at Mike.

"Right, so which one?!"

His excitement level was just below explosive.

Michael Cline
    "Jeeze man, calm down." Mikey stretched leisurely, "We've got plenty of time."

He looked over the strip of clubs and buildings, thinking for a few moments.

"That one." He pointed at the Ladies Night, "We'll start with that one."

Wil Mienstrire
    Calm down?! Was he freakin' kidding Wil? There was no way Wil was about to calm down in any sense when commercial intimacy was only meters away. His eyes followed Mikity Mike's finger to their first location and started off immediatly, not feeling obligated in the least to wait for him.

Wil walked through the door and through the scanner, scrunching his nose as it flashed, allowing him in. He hated the ugly aliens, they were... so bloody nasty. That was of course, the ugly ones.

But Wil was caught dead by the sight before him. Dear mother of all that was pure, that Twi'lek was such a hottie! Wil licked his lips and hit his hand against his thigh as he made a howling noise in chorus with several other males in the area.

Michael Cline
    Mikey was only steps behind. He entered slowly, the scanner flashing. He hated those blasted things. Wil was already enjoying himself, hooting like a madman at the gorgeous Twi'lek dancing around.

Smiling he relaxed, "Finally," he thought to himself, "some fun."

He made his way over to Wil and grinned. "Enjoying the show?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast