Gambling was too easy, shopping was boring, dining was worthless, and relaxing was impossible. Blade had come to this place for reason. He needed to know all that had changed in the universe. He already knew the Jedi where almost non-existent but what of the sith. Of course they where not the same sith that he was, no the sith he was in search kept themselves in hiding. He wanted to know where or even if they existed in this place.

Finding the high roller meant he was on the right track though. This hive of losers was a den for sith or those seeking the sith. At least that was how it had been in the old place. He was sure it was the same here though he could feel them lurking about watching him. It wasn't often an unaffiliated sith lord walked into there midst. Blade sat at the bar and laid down a handful of credits he had won.

"I want some JD and none of the watered down crap you serve the suckers that hover this joint. I also want some information if you can give it to me."

The Bartender nodded half disgusted with Blade's insinuation that he watered down drinks. Blade ignored the look though and turned to scan the room. He knew there had to be someone there that could sense him possible a familiar face of the past but he highly doubted they would know him. Allot had changed since he had come to this new universe yet allot of things where still the same.