Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flash of the Blade

Sorsha Kasajian

Flash of the Blade

:: On board Sorsha's space cruiser, "The Xiombarg", a gathering assembled in the throne room to witness a duel.

Sorsha stood in the center of a dueling square, two sabres in hand. She tossed one to her opponent, who was assailed by a hail of boos as he allowed the steel to clatter at his feet instead. The man's name was Xavier, one of her lieutenants within Black Sun.

"Pick it up." said Sorsha, stalking in a circle around the man. Xavier glances around the throneroom, his forehead already beaded with sweat.

House Kasajian was reknowned, not only as members of the Assassin's Guild, but as a school of dueling and bladesmanship. They also crafted some of the finest blades in the galaxy, and were held in high regard by many Imperial Families. Sorsha was a champion fencer, dueling professionally with sword and dagger at age of sixteen.

This was not a contest as much as an execution. Sorsha's chosen way of punishing those who betrayed her. Xavier had stood in attendance of such executions many times. Now he was trapped in the dueling square himself. The faces that leered back at him offered no comfort, no forgivness, for betraying their Queen. All he could do was crouch and pick up the blade ::

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: Sorsha gives a salute, then beckons Xavier to attack. He rises up, holding the rapier awkwardly like a stick as he imitated the salute. The man had never held a blade in his life.

Sorsha blew Xavier a kiss, then touched blades with him. Her strokes were playful as she danced around him, entertaining the court as Xavier defended himself as though he were swatting at bees.

The first cut came, across his right cheek, and the audience rained a hearty applause upon Sorsha with each sucessive wound she inflicted on her traitorous lieutentant. She paused to bow with a flourish eachtime, and once her eyes met Miranda's. A giggle welled up in her throat, echoed by laughter from her adoring crowd.

Xavier cursed, and surged forward at Sorsha, but was caught low with a thrust that pierced his knee. He shrieked like a child and staggered back, falling on his rear as a well placed nebari boot jutted out to trip him. Laughter filled the room again and Sorsha bowed with yet another flourish.

"Did you really think that I'd be so distracted by Sasseeri that I wouldn't notice what you were doing? You offend me, Xavier."

:: she slapped his blade with her own in a scalding gesture ::

"Get up."

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    Miranda had been invited onto Sorsha's cruiser to witness some 'business' that needed to be done. Her lover had been very careful in avoiding an accidental telling of what was in store for the young Tarkin ... and it was impossible for her to predict this!

She clasped Tirsa's shoulder after the Nebari tripped Xavier onto the ground, both sharing laughter at his expense. Tirsa's mirth lasted much longer then Miranda's as she settled back to enjoy the rest of the show.

One would think Miranda brazen to be seen at such an event and wonder what gossip would be spread thoughout the Imperial Courts, but in reality, it was an old song and dance. Everyone, Black Sun and Imperial included, knew that Miranda and Sorsha were old childhood friends and it was an unspoken understanding that the Tarkins knew exactly what the Kasajians were up to. It just wasn't polite to bring it up publicly, however. The unspoken connection was just mere fact. Now, to prove that the two friends had a more intimate relationship with one another and that Miranda was helping to fund Sorsha in her endeavors, well... that was another story entirely.

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: Each wound was intended to cause as much pain, fear and humiliation as possible. His betrayal demanded it. Xavier lay gasping in a pool of his own blood as Sorsha stood over him, the tip of her Rapier pressed againt his throat. She locked eyes with him one last time, then raised her hand up for the final stroke. Stopping suddenly, she looked at her man Corvus, and flashed a wild grin ::

"Space him."

:: Xavier choked on blood and bile, and sobbed something incoherently as Corvus dragged him out of the throneroom. Sorsha raised her sword in a salute as the doors slid shut behind them, and her Musicians swiftly began playing a salterello as the floor was cleaned and the dining table was set in place. The rest of the night would be feasting and singing and drinking and debauchery. For those who were loyal, Sorsha's affection had no limits ::

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    Tirsa let out a victorious whoop and darted out of the chair quickly to help get the tables set. The Nebari was famished.

Miranda slowly slid out of her own seat and casually made her way over to Sorsha. The scabbard to her sword dangled from her fingertips as she admired her lover. Sorsha had barely broken a sweat and was hardly out of breath. The agility and skill displayed was admirable and Miranda felt a tinge of jealously with that fact.

"The look on his face was priceless when you announced his real punishment." She began, holding out the scabbard in front of Sorsha. Several months had past since they last saw each other on Coruscant. The distance between them was necessary as Sorsha needed to solidify things here, and Miranda's duties back home created little time off.

"I'm glad I was able to make the festivities this time." A small ounce of loneliness leaked through into her voice. "It's been dreadful back home with the bureaucratic nightmares I'm being forced to endure."

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: Sorsha returns the rapier to it's scabbard and laughs ::

"I could let you borrow this ... to cut through some of that red tape at home."

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    She laughed as well, "Yes well, if things were only that simple, darling."

It was simple amazing in the little time that it took for Miranda to walk up to Sorsha, the room was almost transformed in prepration for dinner. The servants here put the Imperial Palace's staff to shame.

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: Dinner was extravagant, all the food prepared by Sorsha's personal chef. The dishes ranged from mildly spicy and sweet to hot and spicy, and many were a fusion of exotic cuisines from around the galaxy ::

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    Miranda's tastes were sensitive and unfortunately, she chose poorly when sampling a dish, something that one would think the young Tarkin wouldn't continue to do after knowing Sorsha for so long.

She did her best to hide how badly her tongue was on fire, but discretely chugging down some water.

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: Sorsha griined at her lover and offered something more delicate for her palate. A shrimp dish in sesame ginger sauce and rice noodles. Then she stood to make an announcement ::

"Now for a toast, to my newest lieutenant ... Corvus."

:: She raised her glass in the air as the court gave a cheer and then sipped ::

"Tomorrow, after we run the swoopies and the rest of the trash out of Mos Eisley, Corvus will handle operations there."

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    Miranda remained silent but shared in the toast. She was an outsider when it came to these events, so it was best to observe and let Sorsha lead.

When she sat down, Miranda leaned over the side of her chair and asked curiously in a whisper, "Mos Eisley? You're taking me to a desolate desert?"

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: she leaned over and whispered back ::

"Just a business rival that needs dealing with. Xavier decided to play both sides, and I intend to finish this little game."

:: She winked and stole a shrimp from Mira's plate ::

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    Miranda leaned back in her chair, groaning in disappointment, "Perhaps I should head back to Coruscant. I'm not sure it would be ideal for me to be anywhere near this ... incident when it takes place."

Sorsha Kasajian
    "Not to worry. After the Orgy tonight, I don't think anyone will remember you were ever here."

:: She glanced back and forth at Yurga the Hutt and Varla, who were flirting shamelessly with eachother ::

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    Miranda laughed heartily, "Perhaps. That and everyone being hopelessly drunk should ensure that."

She speared a shrimp with her fork and tenatively nibbled on it before eating it fully, "I also have a feeling we'll be long gone before the festivities truly begin."

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: She noticed Tirsa carousing with a group of Rodians. It seemed passions were growing hotter by the micron ::

"Don't be too sure. Eating and Sex often become intermingled on this ship."

:: Her eyes were sparkling with mischief as she ate another shrimp seductivley ::

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    "Oh really now?" She hadn't caught a glimpse of Sorsha yet, but Miranda knew her well enough.

A wide grin beamed across her face as she turned towards her, "As if you need to seduce me."

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: After the feast, the table was cleared and moved, and a play was performed. It was black of humor and quite perverse, containing a substantial bit of nudity and death, which pleased Yurga the Hutt greatly as his laughter boomed in the throneroom. The plot was about a cook, a thief, his wife, and her lover. Sorsha watched Mira intently, amused by the expressions on her face throughout the performance ::

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    Miranda was thoroughly shocked by the play. She had never seen anything like it's kind and grew straight in her chair, somewhat uncomfortable. She tried to hide that fact but the widening of her eyes and slight blush to her cheeks rebelled against her wishes.

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: She carresses Mira's cheek as the play ends and the orgy begins. Several bodies, both human and alien, begin to mingle naked throughout the throneroom on piles of silk and fine pillows ::

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast