Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Sun Rising (FINISHED)

Sorsha Kasajian

Black Sun Rising (FINISHED)

:: The call had been sent out, from top to bottom, that Sorsha was waiting for them to arrive on Nar Shaddaa, the Smuggler's Moon. She sat at the head of a large table, with her best enforcers at her side. Corvus on her left, and Tirsa on her right ::

Sting
    Sting was the first to arrive. He nodded to Sorsha when he entered, he sat at the other end. He thought it best to give the Black Sun Vigo his full attention.

He was anxious to hear the direction in which the Sun was headed and to get his new orders...

Vendetta
    Money and power are like lovers.

Self-absorbed and self-sustaining, they need only each other to exist. Perfect soulmates, they were created at the dawn of civilization, and have been rutting joyfully throughout the ages, feeding endlessly on industry and greed. Money and power danced together in the dim Nar Shaddaa night. And the rich and powerful of the Black Sun danced with them.

The lengthy, slow burning drag from the cigarette gave brief light of Vendetta’s masked figure. He sat quietly, leaned against the far wall in the adjacent corner of the room. It was doubtful anyone had heard him come in and he wasn’t one to pronounce his presence. He was merely here to listen and be on his way.

Vice
    Vice walked up two the doors hoping he was not too late. He did not have time to simply just arrive whenever called he had jobs to do but if he didn't want to get kicked out then he would have hurried. Wich he did he cut his plans short hopped in his ship and here he was. Vice entered the doors catching everyones attention. He slowly bowed then took a seat next to Sting.

Sorsha Kasajian
    Originally posted by Vendetta
    The lengthy, slow burning drag from the cigarette gave brief light of Vendetta’s masked figure. He sat quietly, leaned against the far wall in the adjacent corner of the room. It was doubtful anyone had heard him come in and he wasn’t one to pronounce his presence. He was merely here to listen and be on his way.
    :: His entrance did not go unoticed however, as Sorsha locked her sights onto him ::

"Do take a seat, Vendetta. And please, don't smoke in here."

:: She smiled and beckoned him to take a place at the table ::

Nyax Imotep
    Magnetic pistons hissed and whined as the large durasteel doors parted. In stepped Nyax, his face locked in a resentful scowl. He skulked towards the table, aware of Sorsha and her sickly sweet smile.

When he sat, his angry orange eyes locked with hers. He didn't sneer, as much as he wanted to, but simply grunted and slouched further into his seat.

Kelt Simoson
    ' Take it around back, scratch it, son and i'll scratch you.' Kelt tossed the doorman his speeder keys, straightned his jacket and then began his walk in. The doors opened and there sat his benefactor, Sorsha.

Kelt nodded and then took his head next to Nyax. Leaning in towards the scowling hunter he sniffed a few times and then moved his eyes to meet Nyax'.

' Nice aftershave, cost you a fair bit did it?' He leaned away, as far away as his nailed down seat would allow. He did not want to be in Nadda Shaa, much less next to a bounty hunter who smelled of Bantha hide.

beep beep

' Whisky' His service drod rolled away to fetch the drink.

Vendetta
    Originally posted by Sorsha Kasajian
    :: His entrance did not go unoticed however, as Sorsha locked her sights onto him ::

"Do take a seat, Vendetta. And please, don't smoke in here."

:: She smiled and beckoned him to take a place at the table ::
    Ven let out a sigh, exhaling the last drag with it. He smashed the cigarette butt out on the wall and walked over to the table. He took a seat the furthest away he could from those that had arrived.

"Anything for you darlin'." he mused at Sorsha.

Sting
    Sting was slightly startled when Nyax appeared. He recognized him from the Raid earlier this week.. Had Sting known he was a Black Sun operative he would have been more eager to assist. As it was, It was not his buisness to know who was who...

Sorsha was changing things already. Putting faces to the Organizations varied interests.. Sting thought it was good. You didn't always know who you where dealing with.

It wasn't wise to blow off the head of the hand that was feeding you. With that anyone would agree.

Prebis
    Prebis slouched in, hands buried in his pockets as he looked at the table. He's almost certain that he's late, being on time never was easy for him. Luckily it seems he interrupted nothing, so he took the nearest possible seat to Tirsa, avoiding eye contact with anyone other than Tirsa, Sorsha, and Corvus. No one else matters a whole lot, anyhow.

TheHolo.Net Poster

120 pounds of tail, claws, and libido. She's like a slice of delicious, poisonous pie, with extra carnal sauce.

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Holly
    Sasseeri tugged at her suit jacket, the edge of her skirt barely peeking out from underneath it as she readied herself to enter the room that was already filling up. Sorsha wanted a meeting, Sorsha would have a meeting. It would be foolhardy to ignore a Vigo as powerful as Kasajian.

With one pouting look at her reflection, the half-breed cizerack stalked out of the refresher. Kal Olorin and two husky twi'lek bodyguards stood straighter as she rejoined them. Impatiently, she waited at the door for Kal to open it, and then was preceeded by one of the warrior class twi'lek males. They were twins, her bodyguards, a matched set of blue twi'leks who were highly skilled in martial arts.

She entered the room, and found her seat at the opposite end of the table from Kasajian and her two favorites. Kal slid into the seat next to her, and the twi'lek's stood stiffly behind her, watching everything. Sasseeri drummed her manicured nails on the table top, and smiled smokily at the black and red zabrack who was sitting next to Simosen. Arrren't you deljicjious.

Returning her attention to Sorsha, she added aloud, "Well, wherrre's the fjirrre, Kasajijian?"

you make me come... you make me complete...
    you make me completely miserable

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: Sorsha held Sasseeri in a steady gaze, grinning as she spoke ::

"Fire burns wherever I choose to light it."

:: Five lesser vigos had been killed in brutal assaults ordered by Sorsha since Xizor's death, in a trail of blood and fire that led it's way up to this moment. The air was tense around the others at the table, because the rivalry between the two women had been fueling up to a possible war. This meeting would be a pivotal one for Black Sun ::

"Do not fence with me, Sasseeri. Changes are in order."

You could have cut the air with a knife. I didn't need to be a genius to see that over half of the people present were either working for Kasajian, or in her debt.

Sasseeri was feeling more on edge than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs, and Sorsha's words weren't soothing her. From the twitch of her ears I could see she was a hair away from starting a Vigo war right then and there.

I absently slipped my hand under my jacket, fingers looking for something.

"someone win / someone lose / up's above and down's below
    and limbo's in between / up you win, down you lose / it's anybody's game

Nyax Imotep
    Nyax grinned upon seeing the two Vigos confronting each other, their relationship becoming strikingly clear. He would watch them both with great interest from this moment forth, sensing a profit. Then his eye was caught by the man next to him, the man with the whiskey, and a low growl rumbled in his throat. He snarled and turned to face Sorsha, already becoming impatient.

Jade Doment
    Emerald Jade Doment, head of the smuggling industry, sauters in slowly, wearing an ankle length sleeveless black silk dress, with a thigh high slit on her left side, the outfit completed with thigh high black leather boots. Her jet black hair was piled in a high ponytail, a pink sheen to it. Her piercing pink eyes took in everyone and everything.

She took a seat, and nodded as she sat down, waiting.

Vice
    Unpatient probally described more than just Vices feelings at the moment but that was nothing to get worked up over. As others entered Vice noticed a few familar faces from not long ago. The table was filled with Black Sun operatives but their was still more to come. The large Mass of the orginization seemed to be a good thing the more individuals ment the more power.

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: She noted the look in Sasseeri's eyes and smiled ::

"I understand you have a little piracy problem along the Sisar Run."

TheHolo.Net Poster

120 pounds of tail, claws, and libido. She's like a slice of delicious, poisonous pie, with extra carnal sauce.

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Holly
    The Vigo raised an eyebrow, and replied, "You could say that. But the Sjisarrr Rrrun has always been full of pjirrrates.

"Howeverrr, jI doubt that you called thjis meetjing just so we could djiscuss the Sjisarrr Rrrun."

Sorsha Kasajian
    "No, I'm here to offer you my protection. Surrender your claim to leadership and I'll see to it your interests are secure. I need you Sasseeri. Don't turn your back on me the way Durga did."

All the tension of the last two minutes boiled over with that one sentance from the pretty blond at the head of the table. I found what I was looking for in my jacket pocket, and pulled out a soft case of stims. I hit it against my palm three times, and then pulled one out of the case and returned the others to my jacket.

Someone glared at me for the noise, but I simply lit up my stim and took a drag.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast