Thread: I Love Rock N' Roll, Part 2 [Open Challenge]

Evelyn

I Love Rock N' Roll, Part 2 [Open Challenge]

"Hey, is this thing on ?"

It started.

"I saw him dancing there by the record machine,
    I knew he must've been about seventeen.
    The beat was going strong, playing my favorite song.
    I could tell it wouldn't be long 'till he was with me,
    I could tell it wouldn't be long 'till he was with me ..."

Evelyn wore a leather attire. Her leather pants stuck to her legs smoothly, and so did her top. Her blonde hair flowed with the air as her green eyes studied the crowd. She started out softly, the mic in her hand, filled with rings.

"Singing I love rock and roll,
    So put another dime in the jukebox baby,
    I love rock and roll,
    So come and take some time and dance with me."

"Ow."

Now, she started rocking. Her head bobbing to the music, she looked at the wild crowd and licked her upper lip. She lifted her tattooed hand up to the mic, taking a slight pause before continuing.

"He smiled so I got up and asked for his name.
    But that don't matter he said cuz it's all the same.
    He said can I take ya home, where we can be alone.
    And next we're moving on and he was with me,
    And we were movin' on and singing that same old song ..."

She closed her green eyes sometimes, spinning around so her hair could flow around her by times then got on her knees, beginning the chorus once more. The crowd was getting wild.

"Singing I love rock and roll,
    So put another dime in the jukebox babym
    I love rock and roll,
    So come and take some time and dance with me. Ow."

"I love Rock'n Roll,
    Cuz it soothes my soul.
    I love rock'n roll,
    yea yea yea."

She stood back up, and jumped on stage along with the crowd. Her hair messing up, as the crowd continued singing the chorus. She finally stopped then smashed her mic onto the stage. It caused a huge feedback, but nobody seemed to care.

Tempist the Uncaring
    A man sat in the back of the establishment, sippin' a tall glass of water. He heard the song, but he wasn't really listening. It seemed more distant to him than anything else, but it wasn't important at the moment. Nothing really mattered, but he didn't like that the mic was smashed.

"What a waste of a good instrument...."

The Darkened Soul looked at the blonde haired woman who'd just performed, and took another sip of his water.

Evelyn
    Evelyn looked out in the crowd and recognized a familiar face, though he didn't seem to feel the same way about her. Of course, she had changed body and destroyed her other 'Eve' body and there was a rumor that her good alter ego was hanging around with the man. Maybe he'd like to talk ... Evelyn got down the stage, making place for the next band. She walked through the crowd with ease, since all the people knew her and made way. She approached Tempist and grinned devilishly, though it wouldn't do anything for her to show that she was a Dark Jedi, he probably already felt it.

"How are you doing, love ?" She asked.

Tempist the Uncaring
    Tempist smiled slightly, seeing Evelyn. He'd noticed a change in Eve after he had ruserected her, she seemed to have no evil left in her. Even though all souls have a darkness in them, Eve's had changed somehow... he peered into the soul of this one, who reminded him of her in many ways... and saw nothing. Her force signature stood out like a beacon though, she was grey. No, this woman wasn't Eve, not the Eve he considered a friend atleast.

"Hello." was all he said at first, but after a short, awkward moment, and another sip of his water, he spoke again.

"Not bad, grey sider, and you?"

Evelyn
    "Grey Sider. I like that."

She put her right hand on her hip, the other hand running its fingers through her blonde hair. She tilted her head to the side, her grin refusing to erase.

"Life couldn't be better, Opps."

Tempist the Uncaring
    Tempist looked at her, saying nothing, and then up to the stage, as the next band began to perform. He caught a few of the lyrics of the song, but it was generally just the chorus.

"This song is a poem to myself... it helps me to live...
    In case of fire, break the glass, and move on into your own..."

Tempist smiled at this, it seemed to fit him perfectly, atleast more recently in his life. After a decent sized pause, he replied to Evelyn.

"Glad to hear it."

Even though he really didn't care, he pretended to.

Evelyn
    "Where's Eve ?" Evelyn cut to the chase.

She crossed her arms over her naked stomach, looking down on the man.

Tempist the Uncaring
    Reviving his smart alec sense of humor, he shrugged and replied.

"You're half of her, you should know. Where would you be if you had no bitch left inside you?"