"Who's the boss!" Avolon replied to the NR soldier in front of him. "Who the hell is the boss?"

The soldier trembled but replied with a stiff and proper salute. "You're the boss--Sir!!!"

Avolon nodded and waved him off.

"Men's Bathroom, now! Take the mop!" Avolon ordered at the soldier.

"But sir, that wasn't the General's orders for me. He asked me to be storeroom guard."

"Well, I'm reassigning you. You're new official job is to guard the urinals. Make damn sure no cakes are stolen," Avolon said with a wry smile.

"Yes sir.." the guard said defeated. He walked away to his new assignment.

"Damn, Max, look at this."

Avolon turned back around to the bar. The entire bottle shelf had callapsed after the guard had ran into it. Broken pieces of glass littered the floor and liquor was flowing farther and farther out from the accident site. Some eager booze hounds resorted to licking the mess up.

"Horseplaying punks," Avolon muttered to his 'droid.

There was one other soldier left next to Avolon. He had been one of the two. They had thought it a great idea to play a rather stupid punching game. Got out of hand.

"You--clean this up--then join your buddy."

The soldier snapped to. Being the more dutiful of the two, he knew when he was out of line. He would take his punishment with a smile, just to prove his strength as a soldier. Avolon would let them off, but they had to learn a lesson first. He was the chief of security and in charge of these snot nosed kids.

Avolon sat on a barstool, his 'droid beeping beside him.

"Sing it brother. Sing it."

The 'droid went on in it's beeps and whistles about how kids today didn't have the disipline as those of yesteryear. Avolon agreed. But these boys were young, young enough to make mistakes. They reminded Avolon of someone.. although he wouldn't admit it.