Thread: ::stands aboard his flag ship::

Darth Roul

::stands aboard his flag ship::

OOC: I was brought back by the master bossak at a private forum. Bossak was trained at TSC about the time I was.
    IC:
    ::waits for Gream to come aboard the ship so they can make their treaty::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Re: ::stands aboard his flag ship::

1. I want to see "Master" Bossak's credentials, including promotion threads and such. Just because he was around during TSC, a master he does not make.

2. I want to see this thread.

3. Why didn't you just ask Lynch and make this easier on yourself and everybody?

Darth Roul

Itala deleted the TSC boards from the original days, LV can tell you this. This was done in a private forum so you can not see this. This is no longer any of your business. And I am tired of waiting, Bossak was trained by a sith that is now gone. He was promoted to Master by Itala a long time ago. Now LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Viscera

Sorry to butt in, but this is a real pisser.

First of all: NO!!!!!!

RP it, for god's sakes. Don't go manipulating sock puppets so that you can miraculously be brought back from the dead. Jesus Christ, you're acting just like Itala.

Anbira Hicchoru

Um, just to be objective...I was around TSC from the get-go, and there was no Darth Bossak with the level of "Master". There were only a few masters there to begin with. I would know of him.

Roul, just ask Jedah to ressurrect you.

Darth Roul

you weren't there when I was
    when he got the master rank, he left. I should know I PLAYED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was both Roul and Bossak. I used both names in this at TSF, All the forums except one was deleted. now just let me do this. I will not ask Jedah to do this, I am too tired of waiting. I don't know him well enough to ask him a favor. So just let me do this, please.

Seth Darkserpent

OOC: You don't know him well enough? That's a lame excuse! Roul, you can say that you've been resurrected, but good luck getting others to believe.

Darth Roul

I am a man that doesn't like to ask a person of a favor that I don't know, it is too okward. I am sick of waiting, ive waited a week for my reserection and that is all I will wait. I am so sick of every one expecting me to do things their way, well I say hell no! This time I am doing this my way. I am sick of not being able to RP because I died. This sucks, if it happend to you you would know how it feels. This is all LV's fault. If she wouldn't have used Cirr on me for something I appologized for then this conversation wouldn't be happening right now. No one cares, they all have somthing better to do then try and help me or their character doesn't have that strength. How many do what two, three. I am sick of waiting for them to reply to my posts or to even post period, I did what I did because i had to, that is all. I am not taking this back, I have already taken too much back.

Darth Roul

SCREW IT you ass holes (except LL) win, Jedah will do it. DAMN I HATE THIS, DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Viscera

KISS MY ASS!!

Lord Psychic

Alright you guys, just CHILL before you're all thrown out of TSO for disrespect!