RATHALESH SHEEGOTH
300+ :: Shi'ido :: Independent :: Company President
Currently Located: Byblos or Cloud City

Character Background:

• From a young age Sheegoth realized he could use his skinshifting ability to take advantage of the unsuspecting. It began with harmless pranks on unsuspecting offworlders and eventually the stakes rose until he was griefing and stealing from those who came to Sh'shuun. His people did not look kindly on his actions and he was frequently in trouble.
  • Realizing there was nothing to be gained on Sh'shuun, Sheegoth left and traveled the galaxy, using his skinshifting to commit crimes and elude the authorities. He became incredibly fond of impersonating other people and using their positions of power or authority to his advantage, or sometimes just to ruin their reputations.
  • After spending many years working for the criminal syndicate Black Sun, he discovered a new love for a more organized business level of crime. He had neither the capital or the patience to start a company from the bottom, so instead he infiltrated Xalta Corps., a pharmaceutical company, as the CEO's assistant where he remained for several years until he had learned enough about the business and the mannerisms of the CEO to impersonate him and seize complete control of the company.
  • From there he began acquiring additional companies and sometimes creating new personas to run those. Not all of them would survive the sudden unset of the Clone Wars, but one of his companies in particular found great success. Sheegoth Technologies. A leader in communication technologies.
  • Rathalesh Sheegoth would eventually become his dominant identity as the company became his most successful. He still maintains dozens of other companies, some publicly owned by SheeTech, and others kept hidden. Many of these smaller, unconnected companies are pushing controversial or illegal angles within their industries; such as developing stygium cloaking devices, actively human testing new drugs, or buying up land in the outer-rim territories from impoverished people and stripping the land of resources.
  • Sheegoth also has several ventures into the Unknown and Wild Space regions, including a small shipyard ring built around the mineral rich uninhabited planetoid Horus Prime in the Unknown Regions and a resource stripping operation on Dartmuth in Wild Space near Terminus.

Raw Material:

• As a part of his persona of Rathalesh, he takes the form of a large draconoid creature. Sheegoth believes that the enhanced predatory features make him a more intimidating businessman.
  • Although SheeTech's headquarters is located on Byblos, Sheegoth does frequently visit the Greater Javin Corporate Sector and Cloud City.
  • Sheegoth is a massive hedonist who believes that anything worth doing is worth overdoing. He strives for the very best and is constantly spoiling himself.
  • Always the opportunist, Sheegoth will seldom overlook the opportunity to take advantage of someone or strong arm a situation to his favor. He has no sense of morals and only believes in doing what benefits himself.
  • Sheegoth has been interacting with the mysterious Leh'beni/Guardian species and has been secretly building a cruiser for Justicar Slate in exchange for force-enchanted "Mana Bombs".
  • Companies owned by Sheegoth;
    • Sheegoth Technologies (Communication)
    • FutureTech (Advance Weapons)
    • Xalta-Exolt (Pharmaceutical)
    • and many more!

Plot Ideas:

• Corporate Sector interactions on Cloud City or elsewhere.
  • Looking for legal work? Looking for illegal work? Sheegoth has a wing of his company that can use you.
  • Need a noble quest? There are plenty of shady business practices to be uncovered.

Existing Relationships:

• Mr. Slate - "A religious, xenophobic zealot. I've seen his type a thousand times. Very lucrative. This one is willing to trade unique munitions unlike anything in the galaxy, for a single starship. Something about him scares me, or I would have taken more advantage of him long ago."
  • Abaddon - "Kid has tenacity. I've seen him come back with enough holes to kill three men. He's a mouthy idiot and a fool, but not one that is without his uses. I've sent him on more than one suicide mission and he always comes through. One of these days I'll probably kill him myself."

Current Plots:

• Conducting clandestine business operations.

Credit for the basic template goes to Dun of RPG-D