*ahem* I would like to make a few comments about the manners of roleplayers in these forums. This is of course not directed at anyone in paticular, as I see it to be a boardwide problem and it needs to be addressed.

Please, wait your turn! I have noticed in the past that good RPs have been ruined by excessive posting! And it has recently become an issue again, so I thought I would make a seperate post on this problem. *puts hands on hips*

"The Second Wave" in the B&G at GJO had to be restarted because of rampant posting. No one waited for the people who started the main action of the thread, and it became incredibly unrealistic.

In a thread it is kosher to reply to an action...and then wait for the person that action is made against to reply back. If two more people show up and you start having a conversation about "Wow look at this guy getting beat up by me" then that totally skews the thread and makes RPing not fun anymore.

People cannot be on every day 24 hours a day. Hard to believe, I know. So allow time for others to reply. Thank you, and have a nice day.

*scuttles off*