Once upon a time Wei Wu Wei could never get to sleep in a spacecraft. Whether a fighter, a freighter, a frigate, or family cruise liner, sleep never came to him while he was sitting up.

Now, Wei could fall asleep the minute the canopy sealed on the antique starfighter he borrowed for Force-ghost Obi-Wan. R4's querying beep echoed in the cockpit's small chamber, stirring Wei from a dream. His mouth felt dry. Wei smacked his lips and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes before addressing the astromech.

"What's going on? Where are we now? Did we lose those Imperials?"

R4 whistled, giving the text on the fighter's tiny datascreen some flavor.

Imperials apparently not following. Doesn't mean they've been left behind. We are orbiting Naboo. Getting ready to land on the outskirts of Theed.

"Wait, Theed? That's the capital city! An old ship like this is bound to stand out."

I checked the comm channels a little while ago. The natives are enjoying a "History of the Old Republic Day." We will blend in, despite the attention.

Wei nodded. "Festivals are good. Cheap food, cheap beer, and plenty of crowds to get lost in."

R4 blasted Wei's ears with an angry chirp. No beer.

"What? Why?"

No beer.

"Sez you. Fine, let's just land. What are we doing here, anyway?"

Random jump. I want to see if the Imperials are still tracking us.

"Good enough. Ok, let's go."

The starfighter broke into the Nubian atmosphere, circled around the festival area, then gently touched down amongst a series of old republic ships. Wei recognized a few of them from the Clone Wars: a drop ship, a tank, and one of the broken down Trade Federation Battle Droid carriers.

"Takes me back. R4, as always, stay where you are. Be ready to fire up the engines. I'm getting some food and a drink--NOT A BEER!--and I will be back in a little while. Get me by my comm if something comes up."