"Oh no, for every thing or moment, there is an applicable bit of wisdom, most often from the teachings of Jedi Ari'ana. I swear, she should have written greeting cards."

Yolie sighed softly, a fond smile curling her lips, as she shifted in her seat. She set down the pile of cards she was dealing from and tucked a crimson lock behind her ear, while the ink of her tattoos gleamed softly in the light. She extended her arms to look at them and frowned, noting that at least one of them would need re-inking the next few months.

That was going to be a bit of a problem.

Letting the concern slide away, her fingers brushed against the metal studs that decorated her lip, neck, and sternum. Inyos hadn't asked her to removed them, or the tiny silver hoops that decorate her nose and each ear. A fact for which she was incredibly thankful.

Yolie shifted again and adjusted her belt, borrowed from one of the others aboard the Whaladon. Their generosity still surprised her, but she was slowly becoming accustomed to it. It was, after all, a very radical change from where she'd been before.

As Kala sat back down, nimble fingers picked up the deck and dealt the requested card. The blonde swore rather creatively and laughed as she tossed down her cards. "You lost track, didn't you?" Yolie asked, a glimmer of amusement in her dark gaze. Kala nodded and pushed the cards back over for her to shuffle. "I told you I could deal around that card counting trick."