TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    "Not yet."

She unclenched a hand and reached for her glass, the liquor sliding warmly down her throat. There were red half-moon marks on her palm that she could see through the liquid, and she realized that she had dug her fingernails in fairly deeply without noticing.

Control.

What good was control? Control over others, control over yourself. De'Ville's eyelids flickered, her chest a roiling mass of growing anger that was pushing at her throat, constricting her neck and making it hard to breathe normally. A'na Eldhil had abused her. Taken advantage of her trust and rewarded her with ashes.

Lilaena closed her eyes, took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

oh what a tangled web I weave

SW-Fans.Net Poster

So, why does everyone keep calling me Mr. Blonde?

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EquableJarl0 PSN ID: TXViking43
    "Ya want help?" Kazaar blew smoke outta his mouth, then took another drink. "Gotta give those frackers something t'fear. And if th'bosses ain't, why the frack can't we?"

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Timing's not right," she said, but she didn't turn down the offer.

Thinking about A'na was a bad idea. Talking about her was a worse one. What was she thinking? Kazaar wasn't trustworthy. He was a psychotic Rebel who'd just flayed a man alive and enjoyed it -

Wait.

De'Ville closed her eyes, a hand rubbing her forehead lightly while the other clutched her drink. Back to A'na. Another face had appeared in an old memory - a boy. He was watching as their master whipped her for making a mistake in a kata. Just... watching.

Salemescro. Salem.

Lilaena felt a damp sensation, and blinked her eyes open, surprised to find that the glass had exploded in her hand leaving her clutching broken shards. "Krasst!" Her sweatshirt was covered in glass and booze, and for a moment she just stared at her hand, slowly opening her fist and gazing at the blood.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Gamer IDs

Moved into action pretty frackin' quick. Kazaar grabbed o'heavy-duty med kit and popped it open. Grabbed o'couple gauze pads, tweezers and o'few bacta patches.

"Hold still Lady," Placed his hand on hers while he started diggin' glass outta De'Ville's palm with the tweezers. Her hand wasn't too torn up but she'd need the bacta patches. Pulled glass outta her fingers, cleaned the wounds an' started wrappin' 'em with the patches.

Couldn't help but chuckle. "The frack am I ya personal medic...always patchin' ya up. Gonna be alright? Won't be carryin' any weapons forra day or two. Good thing ya ain't o'FU right? Hafta not carry their damn sabers eh?"

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"'M right handed," she said, eying him suspiciously as he worked on her off hand. What was with all the Force user comments?

Lilaena turned her head too quickly, and the room started a slow, lazy spin around her. "I don' usually drink." She closed her eyes, and saw a face with pale white eyes imprinted on her eyelids.

She opened them again. "I'll be fine." He was just about done wrapping her injuries, and she pushed to her feet, glass falling from her lap to the floor. And she had no shoes on. De'Ville glared at the deck, unzipping her soiled jacket and removing it. "Sorry 'bout the mess..."

She looked around, and had a sudden picture of playing 'hot lava' and having to use the furniture to get out of the room. Her glare melted into a sudden grin. "What the hell's happening to me, this's gettin' ridiculous."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Gamer IDs

"Here, lemme help ya." Kazaar grabbed 'er uninjured arm an' placed it over his shoulder. His left arm went 'round her waist just below 'er scars. Lady wasn't trashed but was sure as hell drunk off 'er ass. She'd be feelin' it in the mornin' that was f'damn sure. Took her into 'er room, noting 'Trey' had set out some water anna towel. Frackin' droid thought o'everything.

Set down with 'er on the bed. "Don't hafta apologize. All gotta let loose at times."

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Not really," she said, laying back until her shoulders rested against the bulkhead, her legs dangling off the side of the bunk. Lilaena propped her elbows up underneath her to make the position more comfortable.

She looked over at Kazaar, a strange sort of sad smile on her face. He was looking a little fuzzy and she blinked to sort out her eyes, but it didn't have any effect. "One for the books, I guess. Las' time I got drunk was... after Endor."

She twisted her body away from him, pulling her legs up onto the bed and curling up a little on her side. "Things... jus' never are what they seem, are they?" Her voice sounded small.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Gamer IDs

De'Ville felt th'bed shift an' a hand touch her shoulder. Kazaar laid on his back an' his left arm slipped underneath Lady's back. More comfortable that way.

"We all got secrets." Kazaar agreed, tryin' not t'make this even more awkward than it was turnin' out t'be. He sure as hell wasn't 'speciting t'talk 'bout life with some dame he'd just killed o'buncha Imps with an' gotten drunk. But here he was doin' it. Could be worse, he supposed. Could be Spenny he was talkin' with. That guy'd never shut up.

"Just matter with what ya do with 'em. Let 'em kill ya or make ya stronger. One's easier than th'other. Gonna get scarred one way o'the other. Why th'frack not give 'em some o'their own scars if ya can."

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"I am beskar," she said quietly, feeling him beside her, his touch on her skin. In her current state it was arousing, but she was not so far gone as to completely abandon her principles. His arm was under her neck, and she shifted slightly to more comfortably rest on it, her own arms drawn up against her chest in a protective manner.

"Stronger than steel." Her eyelids drooped and her breathing evened out as sleep began to overtake her.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Gamer IDs

Kazaar just kinda smirked as he felt De'Ville's breath start t'get o'bit more relaxed an' fall asleep. Wasn't completely tired but wasn't gonna move. Figured Lady wouldn't kill 'im if he stayed there while she slept. Wasn't like he was gonna take advantage o'her or anything.

Had t'chuckle to himself. Didn't spend o'lotta time hangin' with drunk half naked women, while he was half naked too, which didn't end with each other bumpin' knees.

Wasn't the time f'that. Had o'sneaky feelin' De'Ville probably be pissed at 'im if he did.

So Kazaar just kinda lay there, listenin' to 'er breath.

Both t'be stronger than steel. Way life way. Either let it kill ya or get stronger.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678