Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blade Ice! (closed)

Blade Bacquin

Roleplay Related Blade Ice! (closed)

Blade looked around the all-white room that seemed to go on endlessly. He had no Idea where the hell he was, it was a strange place. He stopped as pedestal just appeared before him with a big red button on it. He stared at quizzically wondering what it was and why it had just appeared out of thin air. The sith master had seen many things but this, this was new. Last thing he remembered before appearing here was lying down to sleep after a battle with a biker gang.

Maybe this was some sort of mind game Darth Sokar was playing with him. Then again Blade wasn't sure if Sokar was even a real or just a pretender with delusions of grandeur. Spun around to see if anything else had appeared he came back around to the button. His jaw dropped a bit as he saw the person on that had just appeared on the other side of the button. It was him a younger version that looked like he had before coming into this universe.

"What the hell!"

Blade Ice
    Blade looked at the man across from him with confusion. He then reached up with index and middle and pointed at his eyes.

"Nice eyes, but who the hell are you supposed to be."

He then looked around first at the red button between him and the other orange eyed man then around at the endless whiteness everywhere else. He had no clue where the hell he was the last thing he remembered was lying down for a few minutes shut eye on his ship.

"And where the hell am I kid?"

His common insult to just about everyone to show them that he thought they were inferior to him. He looked around once more at the endless white waiting for an answer from the other orange eyed freak in the room.

Blade Bacquin
    "You should know who I am," He paused for just a moment before adding an insult of his own. "Kid!"

The younger versions of himself had such attitude it was a wonder any of them survived as long as they did. Judging by the look and mannerisms of this other him he would hazard a guess late TSE era early Dark Jedi period. Probably about the point when Vega turned his back on him and TSE dropped him flat on his ass.

"I would say I'm having a dream and you just happened to stroll in to remind me where I once came from. Don't worry you’re at a crossroads things will get worse but you will survive like we always do."

Spoken almost like a father figure he thought to himself as he looked at his younger.

Blade Ice
    "We and you're having?" He raised one eye brow at the other fella. "Things get worse but we survive?"

Blade just shook his head he didn't know who the hell this guy thought he was.

"Listen pal I'm not you and you’re definitely not me. I mean come on where is the trench coat and the dashing good looks."

On top that this guy had no rebel attitude he talked more like he was someone's father then a Dark Lord of the sith. Not a scratch or scar on him so he also lacked the warrior mentality completely.

"And don't give me that crossroads bullshit. Until you have been with the same girl on and off again for several years each time getting your ass downgraded to a sex toy because she found some blonde bombshell to shack up with. I mean seriously what would you know of life getting worse you don't even look like you have been in a single fight."

Blade Bacquin
    The woman reference didn't make any sense it didn't fit into any line of events he remembered. Heh the dream must be playing tricks on him throwing in events he might have seen on holovid soap or something. Those soaps always had way too much drama but they were like a train wreck it was hard not to watch.

"The trench coat was burned as a sign of me letting go of the past. Plus this hooded jacket fits the new body better anyway."

He figured since he was dreaming he might as well answer his younger's questions. Nothing wrong with taking a little trip down memory road for old time sake even it might be mixed with old Holovid soaps he saw.

"I know bit about life getting worse. Got angering at my master Dalethria left made up with Vega if did the blood ritual of brotherhood with him. Then I came back to Dalethria after some time to think and finding my daughter just to be sucked into a vortex and end up in whole new universe where the rebel's never defeated the empire.

I mean it's not all bad I met girl Aria who became my master. I fell in love with her an....."

He stopped unable to continue.

Blade Ice
    "And let me guess she traded you in for blonde?" He quipped with a bit of a bitter tone and a cocky smile on his face.

"Can't believe you would have made peace with that smelly dog. I mean lupines really do smell terrible."

That was a sure sign this guy was not him making peace with Vega was not even on his list of things to do before the next life. However the falling in love with the master part sounded close to reasonable for something he might do. Also getting anger at Dalethria you could check that on the list several times over already.

"Aria sounds like such a boring name."

Blade Bacquin
    "She died." He finished his statement after the little boys rant about meaningless crap.

Was he really that smug and arrogant at such a young age. Hell he almost wanted to strangle himself.

Blade Ice
    "Sorry to hear that."

The conversation went silent at that point as blade began to look around at the white landscape some more. He really didn't seem to care what this supposed other self's life turned out like. He had his problems to worry about not some poor saps dead girlfriend. It wasn't like he killed her or anything.

"So yeah how long do think this dream is going to last?"

Darth Sokar
    A booming voice came from one side of the whiteness as both mean turned to its voice they saw a man in ornamental sith battle mask with a cloak cover the rest of his head. He sat behind podium with a gavel in his black gloved hand.

"Let be known to both parties this is the final judgment of Bladious Bacquin. His fate will be sealed upon the courts decision this day."

The orange eyes inside the mask stared down at both the Blades who looked up at him. One seemed outraged and the other more accepting of whatever befell him this day.

Blade Bacquin
    "Sokarrrrr..."

He growled under his breath at the man who sat behind the podium. Whatever this trick this man had not right to put judgment onto him not even the younger him. Sokar was festering swore that needed to be popped, who the hell did he think he was.

"I do not take judgment from you; you are my lesser no equal or better. Whatever this trick of yours is I suggest you end it now."

Blade Ice
    Blade looked at the supposed other him and laughed a bit because in that moment he saw just a glimmer of who he was. That rage at those who thought they were in authority when they really were not. That distain for people who thought they were better than everyone else. Just in that briefest of moment's he saw himself.

"Know this guy do you?"

He pointed up at the one the supposed other him was growling at. He obviously didn't like the guy in the fancy mask. He almost cared what the issue was but then again there was this thing about judgment being handed down to that sort of preoccupied his thoughts.

"So um guy in the mask is this judgment thing going to take long? I mean I got place to go and people to kill."

Darth Sokar
    The Judge stared at the first Blade his orange eyes piercing right through the man of Ice.

"You will Take Judgment from me I am not this Sokar you speak of but perhaps he will be one of those that testify against you."

The Judge then looked to the other Blade the one who seemed bored by it all. To the Judge he was nothing but miscreant piss ant here to face his fate much like his other self.

"You have no other place to be now both of you be quite in my court room!"

His voice boomed with those final words.

Blade Bacquin
    The booming voice did nothing to deter him he knew the ins and outs of illusions. He knew how they worked and how to break them he was master of the art after all. He closed his eyes and began chanting slowly and methodically. In his mind he saw the Illusion slowly ripping apart and shattering into pieces.

Blade Ice
    "Are you kidd..."

He stopped as looked over at his supposed other self with a quizzical look of what the hell are doing. The other self was chanting something in sith almost as if he was casting some spell. He tried to concentrate on the words to try and make sense of what the other guy was doing but it all seemed to be gibberish.

"Just a moment ago we were discussing who had the crappier life. He wins he has clearly gone bat shit insane." He looked up at the Judge with a smile on his face. "Sorry for talking but truth be told this guy is mumbling non-sense you should just judge him now as clinically nuts and let me go home."

Darth Sokar
    The Judge looked down at both the Blades then slammed his gavel down on the podium. The sharp sound snapped both Blades’ to attention looked straight up at the masked figure. Their voices stripped from them for the moment. The Judge glared down at them both if they could only see the stern look he was giving to them behind the mask.

"You will not make a mockery of this court. This is no illusion but your true fate being decided here. If the jury decides you unworthy you will be erased from existence and nothing of your pathetic lives will have happened. If the vote is split you will get a new chance at new life but your past selves will have never existed. If the vote is in your favor then you will be allowed to return to your lives as they were."

He gave silence for a moment as he stared both men down equally. He was deciding who the first witness should be. Maybe a man whom both men knew in there lives a Jedi who had been a friend to both.

"The first witness to your lives will be one Jackson Mcgraves."

Jackson Mcgraves
    Jackson appeared in the front middle of both men so they could both see him equally. He looked up behind him to see a man in an ornate sith mask then back at both men. Both where familiar to him or at least an older version of himself from different time and place. Yet for some reason he could touch those memories and recount them as if they were his own.

"Blade." he turned his head to the other one. "And blade."

"It's been a long time old friend erm..." he was lost in the moment. "Friends I mean."

He was little confused he didn't know what to say or why exactly he was here. Last thing the newer him remembered was being on roof with a crazy man with delusions of the future. The older him the one who actually recognized these two men remembered being one with the force. He wasn't sure who the man in the mask in either case.

"This is a little weird why I am here?"

Darth Sokar
    "You are here to speak for against these men."

The judge looked down at Jackson who was once again looking up at him.

"Once you have spoken each will get a chance to cross examine you if they wish and then you will be return to your time and place. You will have no memory of these events afterwards it will be like you never left."

The judge looked to both the men being held silent by his power over them.

"So say your piece Jackson."

Jackson Mcgraves
    Jackson looked both men over after hearing what the mask man had to say. He reverted to his older self in train of thought since he was the one who knew them. Again he continued to stare at them as he tried to figure them both out then it struck him.

"You two are one in the same only split by time because two different choices were made."

He now saw a clearer picture of these two men much like Blade himself the older Jackson was an observer of the nature of beings. He could read and anticipate their reactions and next move quicker than most. Unlike either of the Blade's present he didn't use such a tactic for war or combat he just found life interesting when he was alive. He liked all the many situations people got themselves into and like watching how they got out or fixed them.

"I knew Blade Ice long ago, he was man with no memory of who he was or what he was. He was hired to kill me by a hutt working for my brother. I anticipated an assassin was coming to kill and so I set a trap."

He smiled as he remembered his first meeting with Blade. The young man was so belligerent and stubborn. He had seen something in the man but the anger and a rage that needed to be tamed. A rebellious streak that spanned thousands of lifetimes. Jackson had known what the man was from the moment he met him.

"The trapped work and caught the man." He paused for a second or two. "Or rather men before there two times split and they were still one."

"I set out to train them after some long belligerent dialog to convince them not to kill me and instead follow my teachings. I was not a Jedi in the traditional sense I believed in abstinence from the force. That one was to learn it but there responsibility was not use it except in extreme circumstances."

It was his down fall from the Jedi order because his beliefs and unwillingness to use it for war made him a rebel of the order. He knew the long standing history of the Jedi and there blood shed despite the fact they promoted themselves as peacekeeper organization.

"I taught him my ways and of the great potential in him but there was just too much rage and anger in him. It was driven by him not knowing who he really was. One day my brother came to kill me Blade tried to intervene but was taken down. My brother got to me but he left Blade alive and as Blade ran to me I whispered my final words to him. I told him to seek out the sith and gave him a location of where they could be located."

He hesitated for a bit not sure if he wanted to revel the last part something he had never told Blade that night. He looked up at the man mask who just nodded to him to go forward with the rest. So reluctantly he spoke the words of why he had sent Blade to the sith in the first place.

"My hope was that the sith would know what he was and destroy him. It would seem they failed."

Blade Bacquin
    The hold over him dropped but there was a stern command in his head to stick to what was in front of him not what was on the podium. He tried to look up at the man he thought was Sokar and scream at him. Yet his head would not turn and nothing came out as he tried. He growled low under his breath. He wanted to fight this thing illusion or whatever it was but he couldn't it was too strong for him.

"I guess I will play along." He snarled.

He looked the man Jackson over he knew this man but a much older looking version of him. At first he thought about saying nothing to the man not even dignifying this man with a question. If he was the Jackson he knew then screw the old coot and wanting him dead. The old man was failure in life and death if this was indeed him.

"Why did you want the sith to kill me? Why couldn’t you do it yourself you pathetic piece of garbage?"

Jackson Mcgraves
    He looked at the first Blade with a curious look. He would have thought his old student would be smart then this. He thought Blade would have realized that at his Jackson was a Jedi but would not kill yet knew evil when he saw it. He couldn't Kill Blade it was against his nature but the sith had no such moral guide as he did.

"Because I said I saw you for what you were from the day I met you. I tried to teach you the right way but it didn't seem to work, you were still guided by your rage."

He tone was not one of anger but one of sympathy. He saw the darkness in Blade and he knew it would consume the man and destroy his life. He had sent him to sith in hope of mercy killing not out of anger or spite. He knew Blade's life would be painful, full of regrets, misfortune, and loss.

"The sith decided to use you rather then destroy you. But I ask you do you have any regrets?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast