Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An Overdue Call

Drin Kizael
    Kizael turned his unreadable gaze from Corell to focus on Barton. After giving Navaria's words a moment to register with the group, he asked, "Did your associate provide any leads? Namely where she is being held?"

Barton Henning
    “She wasn't on the line for long.”

Barton stopped himself, realising he was making excuses for James when none needed to be made.

“No. She didn't say where they took Serena - or what for.”

TheHolo.Net Poster

He has taken a supreme vow of celibacy, like his father, and his father before him...

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Droo
    "Then we must first ascertain the facts," said Loki, folding his arms, "I suggest a preliminary reconnaissance mission to confirm these claims and, should they prove true, return with a detailed report of the situation. We could start with Bespin."

Corell Capstan
    Corell raised a hand, not exactly making a grand effort to conceal her eagerness to be part of the team that left the Wheel. “I don't know Bespin all that well, but I'm not a familiar face. Imps shouldn't be able to link me back to the Jedi or the Rebellion.”

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    "You'll want somebody there who understands Imperial garrisons."

More confident now, Anbira spoke out on this.

"I was a stormtrooper for four years, and I've been in the Bespin underground. Masters permitting, I'd like permission to go."

Lowrook
    Lowrook shook his shaggy head. As much as he wanted to go on the recon, he knew that he would be jeopardizing the mission. A wookie unless on a slave labor gang was sure to draw unwarranted attention to the group. Even if they did not expect them to be Jedi, they would be looking upon that group with suspicion.

"I am saddened, but I do not think that I should go on the recon portion of the mission. In fact, if we are heading into an Imperial Stronghold, I would say that only humans go on the recon mission. Any alien species is bound to draw attention to the group."

Drin Kizael
    Kizael was relieved when Anbira spoke up. Although he still wasn't completely sure what to make of the ex-Stormtrooper, Daria's word was enough for him. He agreed that the best candidates to investigate the former Jedi hideout were unknown quantities, he was less than enthusiastic to send two of their most inexperienced on a mission just because they volunteered.

The Jedi Guardian nodded to Anbira. "Very well. Simply research and report back. We cannot afford to overextend ourselves on this. We all want Serena back, but we do her no good if we run blindly after everything that merely sounds like a lead."

TheHolo.Net Poster

This is not the Empress you're looking for

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Dani
    There wasn't much else to say or do. They had to leave now. Time was slipping away from them. It was the time for action as Serena's life depended on it.

"May the Force be with you in your travels and bring you back safely to us."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123