Thread: I end it Begins (Aria)

Blade Bacquin

Closed Thread I end it Begins (Aria)

Blade dropped the last box of the cargo on the transport ship before he heard one of the other workers yell it's seventeen hundred. Seventeen hundred meant it was the end of the shift, time to pack up and go home. Blade turned and with a slump to his shoulders he walked down the transporters loading ramp. He walked over to the dock foreman after he got off the ramp.

"You think I could pick up another shift?"

"Mr. Bacquin I will tell you the same thing I have told for the past week and a half of your employment. I will not pay overtime for anyone now go home and be with your wife."

"I will work for free just give me another shift?"

"No Mr. Bacquin I appreciate your willingness to work but I can't do that."

"Bu..." Blade stopped himself and just sighed if he were a sith he would strangle this man where he stood. No correction if Blade where a sith it would be the foreman begging for extra hours from Blade because he would be in charge.

He just shook his head and walked away another battle lost for the former warrior. It was time to wander to that place that had broken his warrior spirit, a place he reluctantly called home. Once a warrior, once a sith stuck on a planet that once housed both, Onderon. He was no longer a sith or a warrior he was a loading dock worker.

Why was a sith lord doing menial labor in the first place that was due to the one the foreman called his wife. The woman he spoke of was not Blade's wife but his one time teacher of the dark arts. Though in Blade's eyes she wasn't much of a teacher or even a practitioner of the dark side anymore. She seemed to lose her faith to safety and complacency. Hiding from the world was her idea of being a sith and it wasn't even the Palpatine type of hiding.

Blade meandered thru the streets of Onderon finally coming to a small apartment complex. He took a deep breath and stepped in his apartment building his apartment was number one on the first floor. He could sense her inside and she could no doubt sense him.

After a failed search for the rebellion Aria had suggested coming back to Onderon. She had felt it would be safe for their child that would be born any day now according to the local doctor. Blade had reluctantly agreed although he had longed to find the rebels hoping to join up. He wanted, no he needed to fight it was part of who he was. But not anymore he wasn't a warrior he was soon to be a father and provider bound in the force to a homemaker and mother.

He pulled out his key and opened the door to his apartment and quietly slid into the kitchen area. On the table sat two light sabers in pieces both where Blades. He had taken them apart day one and as of yet he hadn't felt like putting them back together. Actually it was deeper than that Blade felt he didn't deserve such weapons because he no longer served the dark side in his eyes. He left them on the table as reminder of how he was a disgraced Sith warrior. He was no longer the man of Ice he was Mr. Bacquin.

"I'm Home." He spoke in an almost mono tone voice to the Aria in the next room.
    Last edited by Blade Bacquin; May 23rd, 2010 at 11:37:36 AM.