It didn't take the Major's call to get her attention, she'd spotted him the moment she walked in. Though it was the quick glance, and the lack of any of the other members of Dorn that caused everything to become a bit off-balanced. This wasn't normal, and honestly she'd started to grow comfortable with routine. Maybe that's why this suited her so well, some part of her genuinely enjoyed routine. Up early, get something quick to eat, head to the gym, have enough bouts with the punching bag until you felt like you were going to lose what you had to eat earlier, shower, go get some real breakfast (complete with a cup of stimcaf, or two...or three), kill time, kill some more time, go over some old missions to figure out where problem areas were, avoid the others (especially frakkin Archy), kill more time, try stay out of trouble, try oh so hard to not get in a fight of some sort when having dinner and drinks, go to bed. Terribly boring. But it made anything out of the usual all the more interesting, all the more exciting. Everything else was painful, comforting routing.

At least she hadn't ended up in the ship's brig...yet.

Today had been especially dull. Which is probably why she found herself in a rather foul mood. The whole thing with the ball had been to try and relieve some stress and not go back down to the gym. The bag there she favored had taken enough of a beating for one day. So it was probably that reason that instead of inquiring about what mission could possibly await she let this bit fly as she unceremoniously let herself drop onto the bench across from Glayde...

"Don't tell me this is going to be a 'Getting to know your squad' exercise. Spare me that skrag, please. You already have my file and anything you need to know is in there..."

She had to almost force the last bit out.

"...sir."