Thread: Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall..

Threaded View

TheHolo.Net Poster

Sometimes I think about having you executed, just to see the expression on your face!

DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Erin

Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall..

Time was closing in on her, and although Razielle knew in her heart that it was only a temporary situation, and that she would go through with it, without complaint, the fact was tomorrow night she would be married to Tristan Alastor...

There were just a few loose ends to....tie up, or cauterize if need be. Razielle gazed askance at the woman walking at her side. Ambassador Ni'Liatoth. It remained to be seen if the lady would do her will. She would not deny the will of Callidus.

No one did...

"Ambassador, I feel we've been cooped up under so many layers of formality during your visit. Would you care to shed them for a short time? I'd like to take you to a favorite place of mine, it's just outside the city walls, still quite safe I assure you....", she invited.

They had spent the last hour at one of the finer restaurants in Iziz, sitting starring into their drinks, Razielle had made sure to keep the Ambassador's cup full, she wanted her pliant, not soused and that was exactly the state of mind she was in at present. Razielle own drinks had been served in a matching glass, but she'd only been sipping at fruit juice...
    Last edited by Razielle Alastor; Oct 15th, 2008 at 04:00:38 PM.