Thread: A Dark Salvation?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Skiing the slippery slopes
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Open Thread A Dark Salvation?

He had dared come back into dangerous territory; Coruscant. It wasn't exactly a safe haven for his kind much anymore...But it was something that had to be done. Especially for the information that he needed. His contact had proved worth the high price. The information contained in the readout in front of him was absolutely priceless.

Vjun; a dark planet. Most dared not even go there due to the horrible conditions- terrible lightning storms, harsh weather, lava flows, and to add onto it, acid rain was a common occurrence....But this appealed to the Dark Jedi; and to add onto it it was home to the dark bastion- Bast Castle. A perfect place to train, harness one's energies, and perhaps in that same right take apprentices.

He was in a rather popular bar- not the best choice of venue to be eying such information, but the Master was simply to enthralled. There were blueprints of the large castle, training rooms, a meditation chamber formerly used by the Dark Lord himself! He couldn't pass this up. He had to investigate...And not only that, he had to get off of that damnable planet Coruscant before the Imperium caught on to him.

He rose from his chair, bringing his cloak around his form, concealing the saber hilt before anyone might notice. The future held many..intersting things.

Gharhda the Hutt
    "Hey, you need a transport somewhere? I've got a SoroSub Yacht, it's out on Landing Pad 37114," a Trandoshan Mercanary asked.

He strolled to the Force-User while he saked, and offered to buy him a drink,"I've been really desperate to find someone to take, please, need a lift anywhere?"

The Merc was trying to bribe the Master of the Force.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Skiing the slippery slopes
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Indeed it was foolish to be eying such information. He looked at the man very skeptically, his brow furled a bit.."No."...Was his simple reply, and he turned his back on him.

He was heading for the exit- hopefully that would be his only run in.

Gharhda the Hutt
    Jawk complained,"Please!? C'mon! This is a one-way ticket, I lied, it wasn't a SoroSub Yacht! It's a-! Agghhhouuuuhhhooohhhhhuuhhhhh...

Jawk leaned over the Order Bar. He slumped over it and fell onto the other side. He was shot by something.

"Dangit! Missed!" the Assassin cursed.

The Assassin's gun was a modified Clone-DC-15 Sniper Rifle. The scope was altered to adjust to his eyesight, which he saw in purple, but the scop made everything like we see. He was a Miraluka who had SOMEHOW was born with eyes. The eyes were colored Green, his eyesight was Purple, and the Scope made everything Regular. He was aiming for a Devoronian next to Jawk, but when Jawk fell, he got in the way of the dart.

One of Jawk's crewmates, Kyhhle, had been wearing Neo-Crusader Armor that he found on Kashyyyk next to an almost destroyed speederbike.
    Kyhhle ran to the door and randomly shot at the Force-User going out the Exit.

Rakkel Thunderwing

The Streets

arkness had fallen upon Coruscant City, or at least the section Rakkel had found himself in. He had been on the planet for months waiting for Imperial heat to cool off, his name was no longer on Coruscant's Top 50,000 Wanted list. He was forgotten now, it was time to take flight and leave this world.

He'd have left sooner had it not been for his encounter with a hotshot Shistavanen pup who called herself Kyapi-kyapi, whether the repeat was significant Rakkel did not know. She was the reason Rakkel's name ended up on the Wanted list. Foolishly he'd spooked the Imperials by masquerading as one of their elite, a member of the Inner Circle of the Emperor's Secret Order, in an attempt to recue the lost child. It worked up until a day or two afterwards when inquiries came back false. Inquisitors had been sent on the hunt, and they wanted blood.

Luckily Rakkel and Kyapi had managed to keep a low enough profile to stay off the Inquisition's radar. Even outside the Imperial Palace itself. There Rakkel had managed to recover some ancient artifacts history had forgotten. It was the jackpot Rakkel had hoped to find when he came to Coruscant. Such success demanded celebration and that's when Rakkel decided to head to this hotspot of a bar. They would surely have the drinks and entertainment Rakkel desired.

Rakkel was just about to enter the bar when blaster bolts came flying out the doorway all around a character making his escape. Not a second later Rakkel bumped into him. Alert to danger now, Rakkel regained himself, as did the other man. Upon bumping into the stranger a thought came to him. I never bump into people.

It was true, he never did. Being able to sense beings through the Force had always allowed him to avoid such mishaps. Why this guy? More bolts whizzed by and Rakkel pulled the man from the line of fire coming from the doorway. It was then another sense kicked in; there was a Force-user here, inside the bar, completely overt. Drek, an Inquisitorial Hunter. Rakkel thought. They would be the only group of users not hiding their power on this planet.

"If that guy is after you we both gotta get the hell outta here. He's Inquisition. I don't want to tango with him just because you’re his mark and he may recognize me. I take it you have special abilities. Don't even think about using them! It'll alert him and he'll be on us in an instant. Down that alley now. I know a haven around here."

Gharhda the Hutt
    "What the-???" the Neo-Crusader Kyhhle thought,"Who are these guys and what in the heck did they do to Jawk?!"Kyhhle ran through the bar, ordering the med squad of the crew to come and get Jawk, he jumped on a nearby speeder, stealing it. Kyhhle was speeding around the streets of Coruscant while then, he saw two dark figures in an alley. "Here we are," Kyhhle whispered to himself. He took out a thermal detonator from his pocket, set it on Dead Man setting, and threw it.

BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM MMMMM
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wwhhhhhhoooooooossssssshhhhhhhhh! Kyhhle started speeding back to the Landing Pad that their ship had landed on. He shot a few Imperial Scum Officers patroling by, a few blaster shots zoomed towards him, he did an O-turn on the speeder, the bolts flew past him. An AT-PT was walking by, and saw what he just did, it shot the back of his speeder causing an explosion, Kyhhle was tossed off the speeder to an incoming freighter, he landed on top of where the cargo bay was. He saw a vent and blasted it with a DC-15 Rifle, threw a frag grenade into the vent and jumped in after the frag blew up. He landed on some Juma-Juice Crates, and said,"Illegal Juma, tasty... Mmmmmmm...!" The Freighter landed on a landing pad close to 31174. Kyhhle jumped out, the pilot not noticing, and ran to Pad 31174.

Y'roth Helghast
    Agent Class I Ev'n Drym quirked an eye brow as he finished his drink. Ev'n liked sitting by the front door, it gave him a clear exit, and his back was against the wall. No one could sneak up on you that way. Not one of his subordinates, ingenious newbies who enjoyed hanging out with a second rate Inquisitoriate agent, knowing they'd outrank him in a couple years, if not a matter of months. Or it'd be one of his superiors, who in their spare time, thought they would be assuming their proper role by reminding Ev'n that he had a mountain of paperwork to sort back at the office for whatever happened the weeks and months before today.

And then he overheard this right outside...

[i]"If that guy is after you we both gotta get the hell outta here. He's Inquisition. I don't want to tango with him just because you're his mark and he may recognize me. I take it you have special abilities. Don't even think about using them! It'll alert him and he'll be on us in an instant. Down that alley now. I know haven around here."

Ev'n was smart. He'd done really well all throughout his primary and secondary education. And then at the Imperial Institute, he had succeeded so well that he had landed a job in the Inquisitoriate as an analyst. His lack of ambition however, some ten years ago, had led to his demise as others in the predatorial breeding grounds of the Inquisitoriate took advantage of the younger Ev'n and made a perpetual stepping stone out of him.

Frankly, this opportunity was slapping him in the face and really, at the age of 36, Ev'n was thinking his next few words would hopefully be worth the paper work. Ev'n lifted a black comm to his mouth. His fingers were trembling.

"Uhhh... B-b-b-black66... I'm in the... Galactic Avenue Bar... uh... They're in the sector still..."

This was supposed to be much quicker, much more... smoother. Ev'n hadn't it imagined it like this. He had briefly pictured in his mind something like in the holovids, the secret spies, working for the movie version of the Imperial Intel Agency and just... being much better at this than him...

-------

The sudden glare of Helghast's eye was reflected in the glazed eyes of the man inches from the Inquisitor. IMP transmitted the incoming report to Y'roth's neural implant and it flashed before his vision in synch with the man's scream.

"P-p-p-please don't... don't..."

Helghast's grip on the man's neck released and the man fell like a rag doll to the ground.

"Don't what, terrorist bile? Don't kill you? Of course not."

Y'roth would resume this given interrogation when their was time for it. IMP was already mobilizing the Inquisitoriate to shut down the sector and secure any and every exit. The police would get their first and then withdraw as the Inquisitoriate assumed their places. The door shut behind Helghast as he exited. The cell locked with a small noise and a shuffling could be heard behind the door, and then a whine that soon became a scream. It was muffled but the scream started a chorus that resounded throughout the hallways of the detention center within the Citadel of the Inquisitoriate. Helghast didn't need his augmented hearing to know what they were saying, he was something of a linguist of detainee garble.

The man was saying, "Please, kill me."

Gharhda the Hutt
    "Okay, I'm sure they're dead. I threw a C-class Thermal. Dead Man," Kyhhle told the crewmembers in the Cockpit.

"Well, Jawk was only hit with a Scarab Dart. Only knocked him out for an hour. So, I wonder what gun had the dart. It has so many ways to get into a lot of guns. So, what can I do for you right now, Kyhhle?" Doc explained.

Kyhhle started poking the controls and tapping almost randomly on the view screen console. "Um, get Jawk over here? Help me pilot this thing into Orbit? You got any ideas?" Kyhhle answered.

Doc chose,"Uhhhh, I'll go get Ja-!"

Jawk appeared right in front of Doc. He pushed Doc out of the way and lightly tapped the view screen. He selected the route for Orbit around Karbat Point Station. "Let's go!"