Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deprivation

She rested her chin on the cool steel, too tired even to protest the insults this man was throwing her way.

"Yeah, read my mind, Forcey." She smiled wanly, eyelids drooping again.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

UNLIMITED POWER!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Khendon sighed and pulled his blade back with a twitch. He watched as Arya’s head bobbed. He frowned. There was no challenge in this.

She was on the verge of sleep. He didn’t need the Force to tell him that. Her mind would be weak and easy to slip into. It wasn’t something he looked forward to nor was it something he was particularly good at. Never the less, it was something he was more than willing to do on this occasion.

“Arya,” his voice showed its baritone roots, “this. Just. Might. Hurt.

The Force crackled around the Sith and waves of life energy that had once been idle suddenly came in mighty sheets to the calling Executor. Blankets of power wrapped around the user as he extended the field of his influence to encompass the nearby woman.

It took all of an instant.

The swirling mass of Force became as thin as a needle and stabbed into Arya’s mind with the speed and deftness of a sword thrust.

Khendon stood deathly still with both hands on his vertically placed sword like a cane and delved into the mind of the woman.

One second she was almost asleep again, and the next it felt like a white hot poker was being thrust into her brain. Her legs stiffened in an instant, knocking her chair backwards and sending her to the floor.

She felt like her brain was being pureed, and knew that the Change was coming over her. Arya screamed, clutching at her head as she curled up on herself on the cool floor, her bones starting to pop and change positions. As she screamed again her mouth elongated, teeth becoming decidedly more canine in appearance.

The Change was ripping her apart from the inside out.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    "The catalyst!"

Karrnage bolted from his seat, backing away. By sheer chance, it had manifested itself to them. But now, they were all in extreme danger.

The Colonel gestured with gloved hands to the guards near her writhing form.

"Stun her now! She must be restrained!"

Arya's body was covered with sleek black hair in a few seconds, and within the space of a few more she was completely transformed and scrambling to her feet.

The guards jabbed their shockprods into her, and the beast howled with anger, tail whipping about but not touching either of them. Distracted momentarily from the Executor, the beast leapt on the nearest guard, tearing his throat out with its teeth.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

UNLIMITED POWER!

The pleasure of the kill flooded Khendon’s senses and he lulled in the fulfillment of the act. An animal instinct pulsed with powerful desires and he was swept up in them.

It took all of his willpower to pull out. He severed the connection as quickly as it had been made.

“Women, they’re all animals.” He shook his head and sheathed his blade. Carefully he laid the weapon down. The Executor recalled the Force he had bent to his will and again commanded it. This time the power formed armor around him and he felt its energies seep into his skin.

Within a breath his lightsaber cleared his jacket and activated. Its silver glow stirred the shadows of his clothing and its steady hum added backdrop music to the crimson events that were unfolding.

He threw his cloak from his shoulders and gripped his weapon with both hands. “Arya, it’s time to have your claws clipped.”

The lightsaber's glow distracted her from the kill she'd just made, and the vornskyr howled at the feel of the Force being used by the Executor. Heedless of the danger, the beast hurled itself at him, jaws dripping with blood from the dead guard.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    "No!"

Karrnage frantically waived his arms at Khendon.

"The Lupine must not be harmed!"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

UNLIMITED POWER!

Khendon shook his head, “You’ll learn more from the autopsy.” Still, it would be a shame to kill the woman. Her animal side had spirit.

He touched the creature’s mind again. It was full of hunger and desire. The Executor grinned; her beast self was closer to his own.

“Frell it.” He deactivated the saber.

The Imperial Executor kicked off his feet and twisted in midair. He was careful to avoid the monster’s thirsty jaws and commanded the Force to guide his blow. The metalloid fist that acted as a pummel for the saber slammed into the beast’s head directly between her eyes.

He landed two meters away and bent his right leg in an empty stance.

The beast fell to the ground with a thud - just about a meter away from the Colonel. Unconscious, the creature shuddered, body reverting to that of a woman.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Christin
    And sitting quietly through it all, the most satisfied of smirks on her lips, Director Esalis watched the entire confrontation with a strange sense excitement. She kept that feeling inside of her, not allowing signs of such emotion show - except for her smirk, there was no other movement or sound that indicated her inner thoughts.

Seeing Arya in such pain during the change - it appeared that a voluntary change was much more bearable - was fascinating, and she had gazed upon the transformation as if in a trance.

Her hands were still folded together, resting on the surface of the table.

Finally, Esalis looked up to Khendon. "You have such a way with women, Executor," she smiled.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    "This means that the origin of the Lupine can only be artificial in nature."

Karrnage's eyes twinkled behind his spectacles as he stooped to examine Arya.

"Imagine those so long ago, to have hated the Jedi enough to do this."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

UNLIMITED POWER!

Khendon elegantly bowed, “Maybe someday I’ll have to try my charm on you, Director.” He returned his saber to its concealed location and retrieved his fallen sword. The Executor brushed off the scabbard and set it on his belt.

“Imagine the horror of an organized tactical unit of these creatures. When can I order my first dozen?” He turned to the fallen woman and took a knee. There was such turmoil to be found in her; it intrigued him. It had been a long time since he’d touched an animal’s mind. The thoughts that had dwelled there frightened and excited him in strange ways.

“Make that first thousand,” he mumbled beneath his breath.

A time was coming that would demand souls. He needed as many as he could get.

The smuggler lay naked on the cool floor, oblivious to what was going on. Her body refused to allow her to escape unconsciousness, finally getting some of the rest it so desperately needed.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Christin
    At the Executor's words, Esalis frowned.

"Unfortunately, I do not know. From what we've just seen here, the Force is what turns her mad. We would have to run countless tests to try and remove this problem; after all, it wouldn't do to have a squad of Lupine stormtroopers suddenly turn into stark raving beasts should they encounter a Force user."

She pursed her lips, looking at Arya's still form.

"Tests, experiments, data collection, the list goes on and on."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

UNLIMITED POWER!

Khendon grinned. It wouldn't do you good, Director. Me, however...

"You know, it might be cheaper to just poke around with normal genes than to try and understand this creature's." The Executor eyed her. "I say you find out whatever her weaknesses are and we simply use them to capture the other one.

"Maybe she'll know more about the process that created her."

He still had a vendetta with S'ilancy and wouldn't soon forget it.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    "I would be extremely interested in pursuing that avenue. The more of these creatures we can naturally observe, the more confident we will be in our findings."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Christin
    The Director nodded. "It would seem a sensible thing to do, yes."

She turned to Karrnage then. "Would it be too much for me to ask that you leave Miss Ravenwing in my care? I would like for you to look into capturing the other one. You would have all you need at your disposal for the search."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

UNLIMITED POWER!

Khendon allowed his eyes to wander for one more second before standing and turning towards the Director.

“I have something to add to this discussion.” He was the Executor. As such, he was entitled to voice his opinion and have it heard. There were few people still alive that could invoke as much absolute power as he.

“I believe it may be wise to try and use Miss Ravenwing to find S’ilancy. The other lupine may be wary since engaging me in combat. Who knows where she currently is.” He pursed his lips and clasped his hands at the small of his back in Imperial fashion.

“I have a skilled individual that may be of some service in keeping tabs on Miss Ravenwing and ensuring that she does not slip away from us. He may also prove vital in capturing S'ilancy.”

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    "What do we know about this other Lupine...s'Ilancy?"

Karrnage looked to Esalis, eager for more. All he'd gotten was a mere namedrop.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast