Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rebirth

Blade Bacquin

Rebirth

Out of the fog came a young man about the age of fifteen. His face showed confusion and disorientation yet his head was clear. His thoughts dwelled on the past of where he had been and where he was now. He was in a whole new place yet it look so much like the old place. He knew already the era in which his next battle would take place and which events had been changed. Even though his past was blur and everyone he had once known where no dead.

Tears shed down his face for the daughter he had in the past and the family he had but never realized it. He had fought so hard to be alone and now here he was all alone in a new place. He knew why he was here and what his point was but he really wished he had died like the rest. He was an enigma though his curse had left him with long life and he was recently wondering if it would ever have an end.

He continued to walk through the fog just looking around seeing his new world like a small child. His first quest was to look for a master that could train him to the point where he had once been. He already knew who his knew master was and where to seek her out. The planet he now walked on was that place Balmorra home of some old friends the Mcgraves who where also lost now.

So his pace moved faster as he moved closer to where she was located. She would be a face of the past a face he knew but would have to pretend he didn't. Her name was Athena in last life now he wasn't sure but she was going to be his new master.

Blade Bacquin
    He didn't know what was guiding him on his path it was like he had been to this place before yet he hadn't. He could feel her even though his force powers where still in hibernation. His memories of the past began blurring into black spots as he continued on his path through the slowly thinning fog.

These where always the repercussions for rebirth. He always forgot what he his past was and what his destiny would be. He tried hard to hold on to those images of the past he held dear to his heart. Teagen, Dalethria, Jackson Mcgraves, Vega Van-derveld, Sorsha, and Morino ryu. Those he had called friends and enemies both they where who mattered and he never wanted to lose them.

He was running now passing by buildings his heart pounding hard focused on his rage and hate for being left a soul survivor of his past. He would not let himself forget he would remember and take his rage out on those of this new universe. They would all feel the Darkness he carried in his heart.

Blade Bacquin
    His mind broke free of its fog as it seeped away into nothingness. He now stood in the middle of a city at nighttime, the stars showed brightly in the sky. He stared up staring for a moment think on those faces one last time before he tucked them away into the place where only he could reach his heart. He continued his walk to find the one that he would now call master.

Things would be different this time around he reassured himself. He wouldn't rebel against those he would make as friends. He would stay loyal to his master and his enemies would fall. He would not return to his ways of being a loner this time. This would be a new start a place for him to begin again.

He reached a home that he did not know but he knew it was the right place his journey was about to begin. He smiled to himself thinking what way to begin by begging a person who doesn't know me to be my master. She will have so many questions with answer she won't understand or believe. She will wonder how I knew she was a master of the sith arts a question I cannot answer.

He moved on though and went to the door knocking loud on it. He waited patiently waiting for an answer. He looked like nothing more then a homeless man, his hair was shaggy, his face was unshaven, his trench coat was tattered a torn spatter with Blood spots, and his boot where well worn. He didn't care though he was Blade Ice and nothing could stop him from his goals.

Nayala Palain
    A drab and drey home dacor meet the mans eyes, as the door semingly opened on its own. Pitch black room filled with small holo images, scrolls, and countless books. Off in the courner sat the body image of a young female. A sorta mind boogling hue of silverish black. Marcasite... her eyes where of such a splendor of color.

Candles seemed to flicker on as the man moved forth into her forth chamber. This was where she meet people, people she did not know, people she did know, or people who just wandered into the wrong house to pillage or loot.

Currently only dressed in a garments of silk. A flowing black dress with small red threads casting a different hue to the outfit. Plain silk lined shoes, ment for around the house wear. Her long chestnut hair laying upon her shoulders.

Once more her hand moved if only slightly, one would have to been looking directly at her hand to notice such a slightly motion. The door behind the man slowly drew shut. Waiting for his eyes to adjust, her voice finally broke the cold erie silence that had befallen the room and the man.

" May I help you? " Came a soft voice, one of well upbringing and socail being. Indeed the child of the throne to Balmorra, although a throne she would not take, leaving it to her male cousin. She rather sit upon the throne of the galaxy then some small yet very needed planet.

Blade Bacquin
    Blade notice the hand movement and just smiled. Such force powers being used for meaningless tasks such as opening and shutting a door he thought to himself. His eye's adjusted almost imidiately focused on a face he knew but pretended he didn't. His eye's now glowed a light orange in the dim light showing he was something more then human.

"I come seeking a sith master?"

His voice showed no fear in asking the question, it was as if the word sith was common to him. A word that normally shot fear into any normal man, a word that normally was said with a trembling lip had no affect over Blade. He stood there waiting for his answer.

Nayala Palain
    Her eyes were now transfixed upon the man before her. Sith... he said. How could a mere human man know of the Sith? She had yet to speak... more interested in how he knew what a Sith was, or that she was a Sith. A Master none the less....

Moving her hand slighlty she pressed it against her lips slidding her hand back and forth mindlessly. Her eyes blinking in the dimmness.

" So go find this... Sith.... that you seek. I am nothing more then a mere lady of noble blood, a well up brought female. "

She said, not wanting to draw attention to what she was, she would indeed need more answers. Standing from her seat she paced within her forth chambers.

Blade Bacquin
    A smile was plastered on the man's face as he tried not to laugh at her answer. He knew already what she was going to say not because of some force power but rather just by knowing the sith. His followed her pacing back and forth yet he did not move from the spot he stood in.

"You can try and hide yourself from the universe but you can not hide what you are from me. I was once a sith myself and I will be again."

He still made no movement he would crack the mirror she hid behind. Blade's biggest asset and sometimes fall back was his stubbornness today it could end up being either but he was here for a reason.

Nayala Palain
    Glanceing over at the man, he was not going to be so easy to fool it seemed. She noticed the smile upon his face. Her mind raced slowly with her next answer. She still paced back and forth within her chamber.

" I dont recall hidding myself from anyone. Once a Sith you said... and how do you not know I was nothing more then once a sith? Perchance the universe is punishing me.. " Her smooth cold voice rang out once more. He knew much of her, although she knew little if anything of him.

Making her way over to him, he towered over her small frame and stature. Marcasite eyes looking slightly up at him, in wait of his answer.

Blade Bacquin
    He looked down at her from his six foot two frame still smiling, which was half cocked on one side. His smile always seemed to show just what kind of man he was confident.

"I highly doubt what made me lose the force for time being would ever happen to you. I don't think you have quite learned how cheat death the way I have? The only draw back is I tend to lose memories and force ability when I do it."

Blade had nothing to hide if she was to be his master then she needed to know why he wasn't a sith anymore. He needed her to aid him so it was best not to be so over confident he would use the truth as his weapon of choice.

"I can however relearn what I use to know but I need a teacher. I know you have the ability a voice in my head lead me to you."

Nayala Palain
    " A voice..." She said, moving slighlty away from his stature.

" I have learned to cheat death, I just retain everything from it...." Her eyes shot upwards at the man. She then directed his attention to another room that suddenly lite up with candles and the likes. She moved in silence heading into her privet chambers. She and her best friend were the only ones ever back here.

" I have a student.... He is well trained, and a cunning fighter. " She said taking a seat in a gothic highback chair. Yes her use of the force she could tell annoyed him.

" My name if you will please, since you know me so well. "

She wanted to know just how much he knew of her, and he would either tell or she would simply go in and find out.

Blade Bacquin
    "Yes a voice."

She most of thought him crazy by the answer he gave but it was the best he could do. It was simply that a voice in his head that had guided him to her.

"You may have learned how to cheat death but I assure mine has many other great abilities added to it that you could never comprehend. The draw back comes from these added benefits. Plus mine is built in not an aspect of some spell you can cast."

He again didn't lie to her his ability to cheat death was genetic something all his people had. What they called the rebirth was where you where reborn the draw back was losing all you once knew. There where however rare occasions where the memories stayed with the individual.

"As for your student who can fight. Well I will have to see just how well he can fight someday."

He held no fear of her student for even though Blade wasn't to his full potential in the force he was still a master of swords. He always seemed to remember how to use them as if swords where built into his genetic code as well.

"Well your name is going to be a bit difficult because where I'm from they just called you Lady Athena. Here it could be different I don't know?"

Nayala Palain
    Growling in sillence she didnt allow her name to take her by surprise, but he indeed knew of her. Her name was not something that was ever out for public use. Sinking farther into her chair she offered the man a seat. Similar to the one she sat upon, a highbacked gothic chair, with horn like things cascading from the top aimed towards the ground.

" Why me? Are there no others who I am sure you could have gone to? " She said, she was in no way a stupid female...

" my ways are the ways of old.. taught to me by a long dead Master of our craft. Master DelKrin Sorden.. and the scrolls you saw in the other room. Few know what they are, so I dont mind leaving them out.... They date back to before Darth Bane and his minions... before we started to kill our own kind. "

She was still sitting there in her silk outfit, not what normal sith wore, but she was no normal sith, she was a noble.. and needed to act and show such a thing to keep her secret alive.

Blade Bacquin
    Blade moved towards the seat slowly standing at its side for a moment before taking his seat. He sat down now no real expression showed on his face as she mentioned the name bane. Blade hated Bane and his stupid rule of two made up just so the fool could gain full power of the old sith empire.

"There might be others but I was lead to you because you are allot like me. Bane made a rule once upon a time a rule that had been broken many times even by the Imperials Mighty emperor Darth sidous broke the rule. Rules are meant to be broken two apprentices will aid you more then one."

Blade spoke his piece on bane a man he despised with a passion. A man that should have long ago been erased from the sith history. Bane was long dead so why did the sith still follow his rule of two.

"But why you that’s a good question. Maybe because I know your sith master of sith magic’s. Maybe because there is reason this voice lead me to you. I really don't know the voice didn't tell me why?"

Nayala Palain
    Shakeing her head as his rammblings of a long dead man came and passed. It seemed to settle him more in her presence.

" I dont recall being a lot like you. " Her cold clear voice rang forth. Her Marcasite eyes gleamed, she smiled upon the man. Shifting in her seat she adjusted her silk garments and trailed her fingers threw her hair. Her eyes seemed to deepen before a soft glowing hue could be seen.

" Tell me how you know so much of me.. I am a child compaired to the others.. I am only twenty standard years of age. "

Something about him knowing so much bothered her greatly... Who ever he was here on behalf of might not be pleased when he returned remembering nothing not even his name.... and under a dark infulence.

Blade Bacquin
    "Maybe not now but in my former life you where allot more like me then even i would like to admit."

He ended it there he didn't want to discuss where he came from anymore it was hard for him to think on the things he lost. He had to start all over and he didn't like it. Yet here was trying to start over again with a knew life.

"I just know I can't explain it, the best I can say is the voice told me? Before I was here all i can remember is seeing my friends and family die before my eye's then i was here. I look much younger now and there was voice commanding me to come here."

Nayala Palain
    Nodding only every now and then at his comments of her being more like him then he would have ever liked. Standing in thought as his voice once more broke the silence. Her deep colored marcasite eyes glancing over at him once more.

" who killed them? " She asked, she wanted to know if he had or someone else had. She would have preferred he had. Would make him so much more the sith he said he was.

She was unsure of this voice, although she knew it was not her voice.... but whos....

Blade Bacquin
    He tried to shake the fuzz from his mind and try to think on his last day when they where all gathered. He wasn't sure exactly what happened to everyone, if he had killed them or if they had killed him.

"I don't remember much of it to be honest we all gathered on a planet called Meras. It all went so fast Morino ryu was there a Jenseri claiming to be a sith but his honor code kept him from being a great sith. I remember rushing him at the sight of his face I hated the man and I also called him friend."

He thought some more on it still it was hard he focused on tegan this time. The man before Athena only looked to be fifteen but he eyes of orange gave away that he was much longer lived.

"Tegan was at my side I'm not sure what happened to her in the mass confusion I might have killed her on accident. I remember dalethria running off towards the mansion but her sister sorsha stayed behind. The rest is a big black spot but in my heart I know there all dead, even my brother Vega."

Blade tried not to shed a tear at the thought of those he now called family. He looked at Athena hoping that was enough for her because he didn't know anymore then that.

"Then it all ended and I was here following a voice to a place I have never been before."

Nayala Palain
    Sighing inwardly actually hopeing this man had truely killed his own family. She would have if she had a family to kill. That didnt mean she was not about to let the person who currently was ruleing the planet to remain doing such a thing. But that was such a time away now.. although she had set things into motion not long ago.

Her deep marcasite eyes looked upon the man... So tell me your name now... sir. " She simply asked, seeing how she knew so much more now.

Blade Bacquin
    "I was the lord of chaos Blade Ice, but now i guess its just Blade Ice again."

He sighed at sound of his old title or lord of chaos. How fitting that title had been to who he was. Now though he was only Blade Ice with no title to distinguish who he was. The titled had been given to him by sorsha and his old master Dalethria which also brought back a flood of memories. He was discuraged then by the thoughts of his past.

"So are there any other questions you have or should I be on my way out the door?"

Nayala Palain
    She was there, lost in thought over it all. Very well she thought.

" Well Blade Ice, you have sought me out for a reason, you have told me of who you are. "

She moved towards him once more.

" I take you in, I teach you as asked.... will you listen to my words? "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast