Thread: Come to me, my Dark Jedi brethren…

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Jenny

Come to me, my Dark Jedi brethren…

I need a few loyal apprentices.

If you want power and glory; if you haven't got the patience for all that cloak and dagger nonsense that the Sith pride themselves on; if you want to crush the Jedi, the Rebellion- hell, anyone who stands in the way of your goals, then this is your calling. We shall be like Gods.

Weaklings need not apply.

Bullet
    Could I join.

Shi'Rasha Akara
    Oooh, sounds like fun. Is this a group of people or just you and a few followers?

And I would like to join you, if you will have me.

Marceloi
    OI! Post so I can massacre these weaklings and feast on their entrails!

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    Originally posted by Bullet
    Could I join.
    Tell me about your character.

Originally posted by Shi'Rasha Akara
    Oooh, sounds like fun. Is this a group of people or just you and a few followers?

And I would like to join you, if you will have me.
    See above.

Originally posted by Marceloi
    OI! Post so I can massacre these weaklings and feast on their entrails!
    Soon, old man... soon

Shi'Rasha Akara
    Full name: Shi'Rasha Akara
    Race: Trianii
    Hair/Eyes: Black fur with silver stripes covers her entire body, Green eyes with slit, cat like, pupils.
    Weight/Height: 130 LB, 6 ft, 4 in.
    Primary Weapon: Blaster pistol
    Home: Correlia
    Home Planet: Trian

Physical Description: A tall female of the Advance, Adventurous Trianii feline species. She has Black fur with silvery-white stripes, prehensile tail, and an agile body perfect for leaping, jumping and acrobatics. Her eyes are a vibrant green color.

Personality: Quiet and discreet. Never talking to anyone except those she trusts. Her friendship is a most difficult thing to gain and her trust even harder. She depends on herself and no one else. And anyone who gets in her way is easily removed. She prefers to be alone and rarely goes out in public, preferring to keep to herself.

Family:
    -Father: Dagon Akara-
    -Mother: Erani Akara-
    -Sister: Jezera Akara-

History: Shi’Rasha is the daughter of Erani Akara the Yu’Nar, a tribunal of females that run Trianii society, and Dagon Akara, a former captain of the Trianii Rangers, An independent space force of Trianii people. She would have inherited her mother’s position as a Yu’Nar but a priest of their family religion said that Shi’Rasha’s Black and silver fur was a sign of evil and it was a sign from their god that she is cursed and it is the god’s will that she does not gain her mother’s position as a Yu’Nar. The inheritance of the position was taken from Shi’Rasha and given to her younger sister, Jezera Akara,

Through their childhood Jezera always boasted about what she would do when she was a Yu’Nar and made fun of Shi’Rasha’s black fur, her own being a soft brown color with a single, thin white stripe that went down her back. Normal customs was that the daughter of a Yu’Nar would gain the position when the mother died or stepped down from the position. Erani Akara grew weary of her position and announced that she would step and allow her second daughter to take her position when Jezera became the age of twenty-five

Shi’Rasha’s hated her family and was nothing more then a disgraced offspring in their eyes. She left Trian at the age of twenty-two years of age, and her sister twenty years of age, and went out into the galaxy. Shi’Rasha wanted power. More power then her pitiful sister would ever have. She only wished she could find a way to gain the power she wanted. She roamed around, searching for a means to acquire such power. She never found a way and ended up staying on corellia for the time being, working as a waitress at a seedy tavern.
    ---

All there is to know about me.

Bullet
    Bullet is a young man that has been longing to become evil and find a master. He has a lightsaber and knows how to use the force but is not as talented as he would like to be therefore he is hoping to join the Sith and make a name for himself. He is not to powerful yet but in time he will be an outstanding Sith with lots and lots of training. His time in the darkside will be the Golden age of the Sith.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    Shi'Rasha - you're in. Catch me on AIM, or PM me, and we can discuss the specifics

Originally posted by Bullet
    Bullet is a young man that has been longing to become evil and find a master. He has a lightsaber and knows how to use the force but is not as talented as he would like to be therefore he is hoping to join the Sith and make a name for himself. He is not to powerful yet but in time he will be an outstanding Sith with lots and lots of training. His time in the darkside will be the Golden age of the Sith.
    http://sw-fans.net/forum/forumdispla...s=&forumid=113 is the forum for you then. I don't want any of that Sith nonsense here.

Nayala Palain
    I got a name for ya Vega.... Catch me on AIM and I will tell ya...

Vice
    I am not sure what the diffierence between a Dark Jedi and a Sith is.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    Originally posted by Vice
    I am not sure what the diffierence between a Dark Jedi and a Sith is.
    One is spastic and unfocused, lacking in any true direction or any continued teaching.

One is pure in its malevolence, purpose, and discipline.

Shouldn't be too hard to figure out which is which.

Vice
    And you are wich one of them?

Severen Morkonis
    Notice the Darth by his name?

Blade Bacquin
    Dark Jedi bah they have no right to call themselves darksiders. lol